or Connect

Posts by Ireland

It's the Ford 021C concept car that was designed by Marc Newson. The friend of Ive's who helped Apple with the Watch and now works for Apple on a non-permanent basis.Via Wikipedia it says it was produced purely as a styling exercise and was never intended for production.Hideous alloy wheels.
Although not much is revealed here because it's near impossible to prove the claims made and conclusions drawn it is interesting nevertheless. If it's all true I'd say Apple are kicking themselves right now and the person who put that note on the door is receiving a swift talking to. Also: don't assume because Ive is a fan of old Fiats that Apple car would look anything like them. I think what Ive is more interested in than the Fiats themselves are timeless designs....
What are you talking about? Are you trying to tell me that watching a Pioneer Kuro is no better an experience than watching a Sony Bravia? Pull the other one.And because people do not renew their TVs that often is not a good reason not to make one. You have to assume Apple has bigger goals than that regarding products. They are about making the best product and there are no good smart TVs they're all junk with junk software. Making a TV is about taking 100% control of that...
I'm not buying Jobs' supposed take on TV here. If he felt that strongly Apple wouldn't have made a product called TV. I think if he ever had these views he long-since changed his mind on the whole thing and the only reason we've yet to see an Apple television is a content one. Jobs explains this himself at D a few years back. 'Fundamentally a subsidised business model' were his words IIRC. The only way to change that game is to get all the television content one could...
The price of the base model for €1,499 is just a bit too steep for me. I would have also loved to have seen a second USB-C charge port on the other side as well. Even for charging alone it would have been very useful. I cannot wait to see a 14" version of this computer with 2x USB-C ports.And I think for the next MBP revision Apple should move to 14" and 16" displays.
Attack the leader. Marketing that hasn't proved so effective for Samsung.
 No he does not.
Different potential options:
So you'll look forward to this watch bombing? Why do you waste your time on this forum?
All the Samsung employees over on MacRumors saying these are better than the Watch. Such a cesspool that forum has become. If I was Arn i would have wielded an axe over there long ago.