or Connect

Posts by Ireland

When does this building open? Specifics I'm after. Best guess of month and year for ribbon cut?
 Be sure to ignore the $349 and $549 models. This will strengthen your point.
 If they are questioning why they needed to then that would mean they bought one. And at $349 it's hardly the end of the world for those interested. The more obvious argument against the watch as a truly handy do-small-tasks-with-total-convenience is that some people simply hate wearing things on their wrist. I am firmly one of those people. I will never be in the market for an Watch, or any watch. BUT.... aside from those people, of which I'm one, the Watch is a...
I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll get several people predicting it in three colours. And Gurman closely predicted the machine itself aside from a slightly discrepancy in the speaker layout. I would have loved if Apple had have added a USB-C to both sides of the machine — as a charging convenience it's a no-brainer and I'm surprised that alluded Schiller & Co.The other stuff I'd like to see is a 14" version with 12 hours battery life and an improved proc speed. Looks...
 An impossibility.
That's applies to any new product Apple develops. That's an awful reason to doubt Apple getting into the car market. Apple's a product company, an experiences company, and Apple is certainly now a green company. An electric car would be a product that pushes Apple very much so but it may also be Apple at their best. Just at the turning point where electric cars are about to go mainstream Apple could be there to take their slice of the pie in a way only Apple can.I'd love...
Genius!
It's the Ford 021C concept car that was designed by Marc Newson. The friend of Ive's who helped Apple with the Watch and now works for Apple on a non-permanent basis.Via Wikipedia it says it was produced purely as a styling exercise and was never intended for production.Hideous alloy wheels.
Although not much is revealed here because it's near impossible to prove the claims made and conclusions drawn it is interesting nevertheless. If it's all true I'd say Apple are kicking themselves right now and the person who put that note on the door is receiving a swift talking to. Also: don't assume because Ive is a fan of old Fiats that Apple car would look anything like them. I think what Ive is more interested in than the Fiats themselves are timeless designs....
What are you talking about? Are you trying to tell me that watching a Pioneer Kuro is no better an experience than watching a Sony Bravia? Pull the other one.And because people do not renew their TVs that often is not a good reason not to make one. You have to assume Apple has bigger goals than that regarding products. They are about making the best product and there are no good smart TVs they're all junk with junk software. Making a TV is about taking 100% control of that...