or Connect

Posts by Ireland

It's a super, duper watch. Perfect combination of style, choice and function. I honestly don't think Apple could have done any better with their first get watch. But. But. But. I will never wear a watch. That explains why the numbers are low for an Apple product. Very high for a smartwatch—mind you.
Because that would mean announcing new hardware too an Apple wasn't ready for that.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-9-5mm-Internal-Drive-Compatible/dp/B00I8O6OQ4/
I disagree on both counts.
Waiting for a 14" version with 2 USBc ports.   Also waiting for the price to reduce a bit and the baseline processor speed to improve. It's a good first step, but not there yet for me. I'll jump on board in two years.
Tim should do a Steve on this and put many people from Apple on fabbing their own chips and displays. Buy Sharp and LG display? Poach employees away? Poach employees away from Samsung display? Anything to kill this soulless copy cat company. There needs to real consequences here.
For the love of God please refer to it as a subscription TV service. Stop calling it a web TV service. It's 2015.
And your point is Howard Hughes?
The biggest criminals in the US and in most other countries are its politicians.
Not a chance.