or Connect

Posts by Ireland

I actually don't believe it really matters why they are doing it at the end of the day. If living in a prison is seen as the only option then we've lost it. At that stage we've leapfrogged the shark and The Fonz, together. People need to wake up. It's time American people and systems had checks and balances in place. Everybody needs to be held accountable for their actions: the common man and government. You only have to look at what's happening to people who try to...
 This has nothing to do with Apple versus Android.
 Why would it take Wifi into account?
Yeah, I think that was the case. Strange. Seem fine after I first converted with Handbrake. Probably some weird Divx business.
I'm trying to rip a DVD for my niece here. I so relied on this app.   Perhaps it's the unusual file-type I'm throwing at it, but I've never encountered this problem before. It tried to convert to DVD-mpeg as usual, but just seems to hang there on 'checking...' while the progress bar never even starts to fill up. Will report back in a minute.
Rip them using Handbrake with default settings.
It all depends of 1. How much cash you have. 2. How much power you need.
Jailbreaking is as good as it is bad. Notification Center was practically invented by the jailbreak community, as was the App Store itself. Rotation lock, and many other features. I don't agree with them associating with scum but good luck to them if they made $1M I say. But that's just me.
Your argument is unconvincing. You are one person. 80% of people use a default app that gets system priority and doesn't need to be installed by the user? Wow. Street View can be very useful.
I disagree. I don't see iOS users switching to Android because it has iMessage. I see using Messages on iOS as much more useful if everyone has the app, and the only way to ensure that is to release an Android version. As it is many of us are juggling several chat apps and it's just not a pleasant or good experience. Releasing an Android version of the app ensures iOS users can use the default Messages app to message everyone; it solves a problem; it's a better experience.