or Connect

Posts by Ireland

The name is because this iPad Air is significantly smaller/lighter than a regular old iPad and that fact needed to be brought to the attention of Apple customers. And because the name is cool I can some people taking an interest in it over the Retina iPad mini. Why are they selling iPad 2? God knows, lol.
 Of course you will.
 Whatever about iDVD, iMovie HD doesn't run right under Mavericks. If you save a project a try to reopen it it won't reopen so you need to save or export as a one time only opportunity. I hope to God they bring back a decent timeline editor to iMovie this time, because the timeline editor in iMovie '09 more than sucks.
 It's not cheap. That sentence has 2 meanings.
 anal ysts
 They kept it around purely for financial reasons for Apple. I think they should have dropped it. But hey, what do I know.
 I'm not surprised at all. They want to give it a year in the market to prove itself and then bring it over to all new iPads. I would have been surprised if it did happen.
 A little. 23 grams. An average playing dart is 28 grams, for example.
 LOL The announced price points were exactly what I was hoping Apple would have done.
 The Pro isn't out yet. Perhaps we'll see that in December when it launches?