or Connect

Posts by Ireland

It grows on you. Change is hard.
Didn't change my signature since WWDC.
Check out that signature, baby :-)
TPS are such a great band ;-)
That's because those types of sounds sound good. I have a few custom steel drum ringtones on my phone because I found then to sound good coming from the iPhone speaker, and not annoying or harsh. Interestingly these ringtones are quite similar to the ones I had on my iPhones for 2 years. In my opinion the new tones are in good taste. I can tell them apart. Of course they could have made them more different, but I'd bet that would have made them them less good for reasons...
That's because those types of sounds sound good. I have a few custom steel drum ringtones on my phone because I found then to sound good coming from the iPhone speaker, and not annoying or harsh. Interestingly these ringtones are quite similar to the ones I had on my iPhones for 2 years. In my opinion the new tones are in good taste. But I can tell them apart. They could have easily made them more different, yes, but I'd bet that would make them less good for reasons...
Haha. Apparently they are saying it was the marketing department. Though the source TNW got for that info is unproven. They could have been worse, but they don't seem up to that high standard we hold Apple to. The do grow on you though. Slightly.
It's per website. I take it the notifications you'll get from NBA would be sport score related. I.E. Something you'll actually want. As opposed to spam like Full Fat spits out: I had to delete their game for that very reason. That game didn't deserve to stay on my iPhone.
 You just referred to yourself in the third person. You may need some fresh air, dude. And welcome to the forum. Learn to relax.
 What are you on about? DED's conclusion is based on nothing but he own crazy need to breath Apple flavoured air. To me there a 2 possible reasons he has 2 phones with him (5s and a phablet): 1. He likes the iPhone but finds its screen too small for some tasks.2. He's the CEO of a carrier and likes to be seen by his customers and his clients testing various competing products. I'm going with the latter, though I do know at least 1 prominent Apple blogger who wants a larger...