or Connect

Posts by Ireland

What are you talking about? That's not what I mean at all. Slate iPhone has polished slate Apple logo on it, the silver iPhone has a polished silver one; the gold, polished gold.
  The bezel width is chosen so your thumb fat doesn't touch the screen; I'm sure they could ignore with software, but they have edge swipes in iOS 7 for iPhone.
  5 - 10 days notice.
I'm holding out for the 0DS.
Gold iPhone 5S with silver Apple logo? Doesn't make sense. The real thing has to ship with a gold logo.
I no doubt would 100% rather Apple negotiate directly with the content providers, but you've got to wonder if this information leak is not a way to instill fear in the US cable companies to force their hand. Either way it's good. The one thing we all desperately need from Apple at this point is a new Bluetooth general remote. The IR remote is killing me.
Probably not the only one, but I prefer the 5S by far!
The silver Apple logo on the champagne iPhone looks off. It won't ship with a silver Apple logo. It makes no sense.
No, that's not a good name for a TV. Just as iPhone is the perfect name for Apple's phone, iPad their digital pad, iTV is the best and only name they must choose for their TV. Even if they have to pay iTV UK $1B for the rights to use the name they should do it; it's that important.
And what, just sell iTV in Mountain View? :P