or Connect

Posts by Ireland

You should never buy any technology product until it's out at least 2 months IMO. Just to give them a chance to work out all the production kinks. Especially considering the sheer volume on new Apple products these days.
The iPad mini cost $399 for the 16GB version. I should hope they mention that it has a sub-sRGB display. After all it's by far the most important component of the iPad. By far!
I don't know about volume, but I still find it unacceptable. I expect better from Apple.
That's an interesting point. Actually, it's not.
I don't get your defensiveness. I'm a stock holder and the less than sRGB display on the mini is annoying. Next I'm guessing we'll see the rMini get an sRGB display, but for €399 for a 16GB version Apple should of added it this year if they about having the best products over making money.
Retina mini is not full sRGB like the Air or even the Nexus 7:http://www.anandtech.com/show/7519/apple-ipad-mini-with-retina-display-reviewed/6
 Read what I said and why I said it and you'll be sure. Just registered to tell us all you liked it? Sure.
 Interesting. Hoping to see more on this. Quote:Originally Posted by Flaneur Also, your favorite Apple blogger Gruber says today in his review that he sees no difference in color. That ought to close the case for you. /s Haha! This video goes out to ol' Grubes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVJnMj2oKfo
1. That's laughable as a con. 2. No mention of reduced display colour gamut compared to some of the competition and most notably the iPad Air?I sure hope this is a bad batch or something, because this doesn't look like Apple quality to me.
Yes you can.Like I said, there's a new company out there with an iPhone app and iPhone card reader that has the ability to suck in your cards into your iPhone via a single swipe, presenting you with a visual representation of your card and then transmitting that same scanned information wirelessly over the air via some unknown patent-pending 'magic' to a credit card swipe machine. They had a video and everything. From what I know the service hasn't hit the market yet, and...