or Connect

Posts by Ireland

They said the wouldn't sell-out their users because they were in it for a cause, but then they sold to Facebook and proved they were nothing but a bunch of liars. Pretty much their whole draw, what was great about the network and why interesting people liked it was because it wasn't connected to Google or Fuckbook. And now lacking original ideas and motivation are attempting to crush any competing companies by straight up ripping off their ideas. Very Microsoftian.
Instagram has lost its way completely. So now Instagram wants to be Instagram, Vine and Snapchat? One big YUCK! Nothing but a bunch of greedy sell-outs. They're whole network was built on the backs of its users whom they sold down the river to Facebook. They talked about changing the world, but they never intended to change the world. If you really intended to change the world you couldn't be bought out, because you're not in it for a grand pay-day. You somehow are looking...
How about Apple first plug the hole that allows websites to add cookies even when cookies is set to 'block always'. An ongoing bug in Safari for OS X.
Why?
Just downloaded Pinterest and it automatically logged me in. Not sure how they did that. IMEI?
Pinterest should be called Pintrest. Don't ask.
Apple buys Nest for $?M. Tony heads up new Apple home-automation device sensor team. Wifi-bulbs, wifi-thermostats, wifi-smoke alarms and wifi external door locks with LE Bluetooth tech. So Apple could suddenly light, secure, heat and protect from fire your home. Seamlessly integrated with iOS 9. Apple-level simplicy, nothing to install on your device. What do ye reckon? Gone are the shabby third party products that require a computer science degree to install. With Apple...
Apple?
I just registered in Spotify app and received email saying thanks for signing up for 2 day free trial. I don't get it?
Apple has nothing got to do with the auction or Fadell, really.