or Connect

Posts by Ireland

A little. 23 grams. An average playing dart is 28 grams, for example.
 LOL The announced price points were exactly what I was hoping Apple would have done.
 The Pro isn't out yet. Perhaps we'll see that in December when it launches?
It grows on you. Change is hard.
Didn't change my signature since WWDC.
Check out that signature, baby :-)
TPS are such a great band ;-)
That's because those types of sounds sound good. I have a few custom steel drum ringtones on my phone because I found then to sound good coming from the iPhone speaker, and not annoying or harsh. Interestingly these ringtones are quite similar to the ones I had on my iPhones for 2 years. In my opinion the new tones are in good taste. I can tell them apart. Of course they could have made them more different, but I'd bet that would have made them them less good for reasons...
That's because those types of sounds sound good. I have a few custom steel drum ringtones on my phone because I found then to sound good coming from the iPhone speaker, and not annoying or harsh. Interestingly these ringtones are quite similar to the ones I had on my iPhones for 2 years. In my opinion the new tones are in good taste. But I can tell them apart. They could have easily made them more different, yes, but I'd bet that would make them less good for reasons...
Haha. Apparently they are saying it was the marketing department. Though the source TNW got for that info is unproven. They could have been worse, but they don't seem up to that high standard we hold Apple to. The do grow on you though. Slightly.