or Connect

Posts by Ireland

Never design my products.
Google Now initiates on some Android phones by saying 'Google' without the requirement of a dock (horrid activation word, I know). 'Apple' would be horrid, too, but 'Siri' would sound appropriate. If Google can listen for the keyword without killing battery, why can't the iPhone?
You're specifically talking about Android fanboys. They're idiots. Ignore them.
Don't trust this man. He even looks shady.
Here comes Tallest to polish his Apple.
Isn't it sad that because the writer here seemed to give USB 3.1 a fair shake, I automatically knew DED didn't write the article, without checking. I've tweeted about wanting reversible USB 4 years ago. This standards body is too slow, they should be pushing to get this sorted in the first quarter of 2014. Frankly, I hope USB kills Thunderbolt, because when we're standardised on a good port everyone wins. Also, the article should have mentioned that not being reversible...
This rumour is probably bait for the competition.
"I'm on Twitter on a different one" was one of the slimiest attempted coverups I've ever seen. Look, you got caught.   Samsung are a joke. I'm Twitting from my iPhone for free. Look Ma, no wires!
How's about Honda work with Apple to custom install iPad minis in the dash at a factory level. Apple need a program like that. Where the UI is handled in-house by Apple, but that'll never happen.
I see your point, but it needs to be addressed. And I too hope Apple becomes more web savvy.