or Connect

Posts by Ireland

Holy crap! You serious?
It's a money grab. I'd love someone working for the US gov to go to jail over this.
 What do mean you don't have this problem? It's irrelevant of your device. It affects every device running iOS 7. Open your Smart Cover on iPad, lock your device and try it for yourself. Take a locked screen in iOS 6, slide-to-unlock, as the animation proceeds swipe the next home screen. Result = it works.Take a locked screen in iOS 7, slide-to-unlock, as the animation proceeds swipe the next home screen. Result = it doesn't work.Don't wait for the animation to finish on...
Now address that dumb unlocking animation.   After sliding to unlock on iPad I can flick the screen to get to page 2 four times before my screen interaction is accepted. It's not just too slow, the animation, it isn't user-friendly. On iOS 2 - 6 I could even swipe to page 2 before the animation was finished, enabling the system to accept my first swipe, every time. Get it sorted, Jony. As I slide to unlock on iOS 7 my immediate first interaction with the OS is a negative...
 I'm not convinced. And I'm certainly not convinced be this product idea.
Pesky NSA making O feel unsafe.
 That's a different point; I don't disagree with that.
 Never design my products.
Google Now initiates on some Android phones by saying 'Google' without the requirement of a dock (horrid activation word, I know). 'Apple' would be horrid, too, but 'Siri' would sound appropriate. If Google can listen for the keyword without killing battery, why can't the iPhone?
You're specifically talking about Android fanboys. They're idiots. Ignore them.