or Connect

Posts by Marvin

Relic has mentioned she has a husband. Does your same sex friend's wife refer to her as her husband?
Lower paid and less secure ones though (the private sector average includes millionaire/billionaire CEOs):http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/politicalcalculations/2013/07/29/total-compensation-us-government-employees-vs-the-private-sector-n1651097/page/fullIt should be the other way round.
Why do you need 10 devices shipped out to you and why would NVidia ask for a retailer to ship units back to them to then send to you when the retailer is closer to you? Does NVidia not have enough units themselves? They really expect such low demand that their production run didn't leave them with 3 extra tablets?Why would NVidia preload an M-rated beta version of a game that they have to install manually using a PC onto every one of 10 tablets intended to be used by...
That's right, a significant part of the money comes from full-time work on other people's apps not direct sales on the app store. The following PDF has some figures on money from employment:http://eurapp.eu/sites/default/files/Sizing%20the%20EU%20App%20Economy.pdf"EU developers took in $23.7 billion (€17.5 billion) in revenue in 2013, and we forecast that figure will increase to $85.3 billion (€63 billion) in five years. But you might be surprised where a lot of that...
Exactly, just people working for their own self-interest. But wait, doesn't Apple's stock price follow their earnings results? This value can't possibly be manipulated by the investors looking to get the best returns from the price that is determined by how they trade.
Games can be cinematic without limiting interaction too much, the following game has over 2 hours of cutscenes but the game world is very open:Henry: I gotta take a guy out. It's my contract but I need some help. That's where you two come in.Joe: Who's the lucky guy?Henry: Some fat f* from across the river. The guy's been warned but he thinks he's untouchable.Vito: Huh, and is he?Henry: Well... somebody tried to take him out once before...Vito: and?Henry: Let's just say...
But not always two hands free:Businessmen carrying their briefcase, shoppers carrying shopping, parents holding their child's hand. Large screens force users to compromise. 4.7" at least isn't significantly wider so you just miss out on a top portion of the display.
This sort of thing shouldn't be far off with cellular tech: https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/perlman-pcell-technology-poised-reform-wireless-network-193558849.html Getting round the interference issue allows full bandwidth sharing and far more receivers. It can exist as a shared infrastructure so customers would still subscribe to individual service providers but share the same physical network. Service providers would have to find a way to differentiate...
I figured it was one of those AI programs researchers put online to try and fool people that it's human. I can't decide.If the Retina displays are coming, it makes sense they'd hold the Mini back for that to increase the chance that people will buy both a Mini and TB display. This would require the Mini to have TB2 but maybe also Iris (Pro) graphics.
As I've explained before, the forum is Appleinsider, it's a forum about Apple. There's no need for what you call balance. What you call balance is putting everything Apple does in a bad light because you have this delusion that everything that isn't Apple is being treated unfairly and you ironically fabricate claims to promote everything that isn't made by Apple in every thread under the guise of objectivity. Given that you are tired of reading about jabs at Apple's...