or Connect

Posts by Marvin

You just need a mini-displayport to displayport cable like this:http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-DisplayPort-Thunderbolt-Compatible/dp/B00C7RJQPYIt's not really an adaptor, it just has the small connector on one end and the large connector on the other end.
I meant it would be funny because it's so heavy. It would be like trying to steal a photocopier.I notice the hardware requirements keep going up. You can actually get 128GB RAM for the new Mac Pro, you need to change that requirement to 256GB. Dual 16-core CPUs in one machine isn't necessary and Intel only seems to have 15-core chips but the CPU in the Mac Pro is removable so if you were so inclined, you could put in this $6841 15-core...
The most important reason you mentioned is when you're off the network. I found streaming to be a good way to preview full tracks but I got tired of listening to adverts on the free version and I didn't think it did much to help music discovery. I just ended up searching for artists I already had music from.I don't see why the two have to be separate. I would like the library and the streaming to be merged. So you'd have your library of offline tracks, it would see which...
There shouldn't be any need for these then Samsung: I wonder where the Apple charging stations are. This seems like another bout of insecurity from Samsung. Their S5 has flopped, they have no inspiration for future designs. Expect more cheap shots as they head downhill. They did this with previous ads suggesting the iPhone was for older people and stats don't back that up either. When does it become libellous?
He did buy Pixar, he bought the company shares. This is how Steve made a lot of his billions when the company was sold to Disney as they were converted to Disney shares making Steve the largest disney shareholder:http://alvyray.com/pixar/default.htmhttp://appleinsider.com/articles/11/11/23/steve_jobs_wife_to_manage_trust_of_4_6_billion_in_disney_sharesHe wasn't a co-founder:"These are exactly the 40 founding employees of Pixar, including Ed Catmull and Alvy Ray Smith, the...
That's because there isn't, these are just more bogus surveys. Even Apple said demand for the 5S was far higher than the 5C. The iPhone 5S according to analysts outsold the 5C by 3:1 or so. The surveys are clearly not representing people actually making a buying decision but making responses to the options they see on the paper where they are reacting to the comparison factors of free vs $99. The participants might not even know what the differences are between the...
How about iPhone Hot Air. There's no way Apple's making a 5.5" phablet.Articles like the following suggest it's a big market:http://www.informationweek.com/mobile/mobile-business/phablet-sales-surge-what-will-apple-do/d/d-id/1252800but they include 5" flagship Android devices, which aren't considered phablets. Whatever size Apple goes with for the iPhone 6, this will compete with the flagship Android devices.As the article points out, Samsung is the phablet leader and...
It's not really a hole but a clamp that holds the lid shut with a hole in it. They could perhaps have put the hole where the ports are but the motherboard and power supply are there. Hardly anyone is going to need this so it doesn't make sense to change the design for it.It would be funny to watch CCTV of someone even trying to steal an old Mac Pro.
But still better with fewer lines IMO:Here's it with white lines:Here's it with glass/sapphire splits to show the case through it:and no splits at all:The last one looks a bit plain and lacks some character. The ones with solid lines just look like they have too much contrast although out of those, I'd prefer white lines with a silver Apple logo. But my preference would be transparent lines with silver logo:It makes sense that the cutouts are for the glass though. I wonder...
I've seen people travel with them in Airports. They'll fit on the small tables very well and being extra small and light helps in hand luggage. I find them to be far too small though. I used to have a 12" Powerbook too and thought it was a good size but it did have a 4:3 display, which is better for documents and productivity and worse for movies.The 13" MBA is currently 13.3". If they cut the display down a little, maybe not even as much as an inch and cut the chassis...