or Connect

Posts by Marvin

That's what it looks like to me. I much preferred the logo in the middle because that's where the heart is and Apple's logo suits that position, it looked much more friendly. Now the logo is over the lung and the lanyard string will cut over it (they might not have lanyards any more though, which would be good).With it in the middle, it would be difficult to have buttoned shirts but have two designs. Both with small logos but put the non-button shirt logo over the middle...
If HTML 5 didn't have the recent DRM and encryption capability, they'd have had to revert to another plug-in. HTML's slow development is the main reason these plug-ins exist and usually why any plug-in in any software exists - to fill in missing functionality. The more native capabilities software gets, the less relevant the plug-ins become.The locked down nature and different interaction scheme on mobile devices would always have killed plug-ins. Trying to get 1 billion...
Safari's built-in player is what I was saying is the best one, Youtube's HTML 5 player isn't as good.
Try upgrading the drivers from Wacom: http://community.wacom.com/en/inspiration/blog/2014/october/using-wacom-drivers-with-mac-os-x-yosemite/
The best way is to block Flash (click2flash plugin) and it won't revert to Youtube's HTML 5 setup but it gets taken over by the browser's built-in playback, which cuts out the ads. The scrubbing capability is so much better than either Flash or the HTML 5 setup and you can right-click to download videos.
What did you get before Yosemite? Make sure your display brightness is below 50% (turn auto-brightness off in system prefs > displays). Also don't keep bus-powered drives or devices plugged in if they aren't needed. If you have a rMBP with 2 GPUs, check if GPU switching is enabled in system prefs > Energy Saver.
There's a driver problem when it comes to NVidia and AMD because Apple seems to want to develop the drivers but they have no control over the hardware. With ARM, they'd be in control of both.Then there's efficiency. If you look at chip benchmarks, an iPad that draws about 5W runs at speeds close to an intel HD4000, which is in a 35-45W chip. This year's generation of mobile GPUs will come close to the current MBPs. Although the Skylake GPUs would be about 2x faster, the...
This is really just another form of augmented reality. The PSP tried this with games a few years ago:They used the PSP camera to capture the environment and they do tracking calculations to figure out how the PSP is moving and then integrate CGI into the frame. This makes games look as though they exist in your own environment.One challenge is getting the tracking so accurate that the CGI elements never float about relative to the environment because that immediately...
It depends on the computer you have. If you have an older Mac before 2006 or so, 10.6.8 is the highest it can go to. If you have an Intel-based Mac bought after 2006 but before 2007, it might only go up to 10.9 Mavericks. I'm not sure how you're supposed to update those because Apple removes the older system updates from the App Store. If you have any computer above 2007/2008, you should be able to install Yosemite (10.10) from the App Store. The Mac App Store is just an...
It sounds like someone got your number and then spoofed the sender id to be your phone number so that you couldn't report them or send a message back:http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/2awxvi/im_receiving_texts_from_my_own_number/I'm not sure if someone can collect your mobile phone number from a public wifi but I'd say it's more likely to have been a service you signed up to that sent your details onto a spam company. Banks, service providers, it could be any...