or Connect

Posts by Marvin

Local Businesses? Parallels is a Russian company:http://www.software-russia.com/in_focus/media/how-parallels-beat-apple-and-vmware"In 2008, the co-owners of the little-known Russian IT company Parallels, Nicholas Dobrovolsky and Sergey Beloussov, took part in a meeting at the offices of Apple in Cupertino, California. The negotiations had already been going on for half an hour when it became clear to the Russian entrepreneurs that they had reached an impasse. They had...
That's exactly what I do with USB cables for some reason. I even try to come up with a system like checking the two holes face up but then realise some plugs have holes on both sides or I check where the thick part is inside the plug but then forget if that's supposed to be at the top or bottom. It ends up with me turning it twice more often than I'd like. I've even done it rarely a full other cycle so one way, nope, other way, nope, other way again, nope, checked the port...
I wasn't taking issue with the basis of the price, I was saying that statement you just basically repeated is completely open-ended and not deterministic as you are trying to make out. Risk-adjusted can mean any risk you dream up, expected future cash flows can be any cash flows from any unannounced products or any unit volume for any highly probable products. You're saying the same things as sog35 but your future assessments will be different.Here Katy Huberty says an...
It's a trivial matter here but that mindset is what would have had people still using command-lines to do everything on a computer. Until someone says it's an inconvenience, nobody bothers improving it. It wastes time having to turn things the right way. I frequently get the USB connector the wrong way up. The Thunderbolt one is easier because it has a different shape on the top of the cable end.The new connector is smaller too:so potentially more ports on the laptops and...
The future cashflows of course being entirely unknown, making present valuations highly speculative. Not to mention the lack of correlation between the earnings amounts and the valuation amounts.
I am so tired of leaning on a cable or catching it with my arm and having the headphones pulled down that I don't even want Lightning audio. I want good wireless headphones that last a long time on battery. Ideally there would be a portable size smaller than the Beats Solo with 40mm audio drivers. There could be an optional Lightning connector that allows you to use the headphones when the battery is done. To get the best audio quality and battery life, it wouldn't have...
They still have to do a huge buyback before the end of the year, which might push it up if it hasn't already been factored into the current value. That's part of the problem though, nobody knows what information traders have already used to reach the current price. People tend to make assessments based on the current price as though that's an accurate starting point.People say oh look it's $100 now but just wait until the buyback and the iPhone 6 as though nobody else...
Cables are antiquated. I finally got fed up plugging my iPhone into my computer and turned on wifi syncing in iTunes. Now it can charge at the power or sit on the table and I can send new songs to it without touching it. It would be nice if Image Capture saw it wirelessly too so I could get images off it and it would be better if it used wifi-direct rather than the wireless network. 802.11ac is probably as fast as the read/write speeds of the NAND in the phone so there's...
Just pretend that it's a viral promotion for a for-profit corporation making more money for people who don't need it rather than an altruistic cause for people who do.Speaking of old, Dre looks old in that video. I think they're going to have to start heating the water up a little or one of these old-timers is going to have a heart attack. Also, I hope that watch of his was either not expensive or was waterproof.
Making games is his passion, why should he give it up entirely?Both Flappy Bird and this game are free and ad-supported. Flappy Bird currently exists on the Amazon FireTV:http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/4/5966761/flappy-birds-family-is-a-perfect-game-for-the-amazon-fire-tvThere's an online HTML5 version here if you really want to play Flappy Bird:http://flappybird.io