or Connect

Posts by Marvin

Check to see if your 27" iMac is supported for use as a display with the Mac Pro:http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3924?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US#1Is the iMac not turning on or does it just have a HDD failure?
Ming-Chi Kuo has had some accurate timelines and rumors but more and more he pads out his well-sourced info with wild speculation. He suggests investors shouldn't expect a television set until 2015-2016:http://www.macrumors.com/2013/11/12/apple-television-set-not-expected-until-2015-or-later-but-a7-apple-tv-could-come-in-2014/Rumors that turn out to be false are always delayed until they stop mentioning them and hope everyone forgets they brought it up.I didn't think there...
If they went 15", they could share the display panel between the Air and Pro and just switch out the base unit. This means their laptop line would only have 2 panels vs 4 if they dropped the old Air.This may be why the laptop line is taking so long to update. It looks like Broadwell is off the...
That's from any single album, not cumulative, which I wouldn't say is all that surprising given the price difference between a game and an album:http://www.vox.com/2014/7/11/5890237/aerosmith-made-more-money-from-guitar-hero-than-from-any-one-of-its-albumsThey sold 150m albums cumulatively, each band member has over $100m and 4m copies were sold of their version of the game from which they are paid a royalty. Overall, they made more money from music. The guy from...
If you make a new user account and open iTunes/iPhoto when logged into the new account does it show up? Don't sync anything with the other account, just check if it appears.
Yeah, she's done more to aid internet adoption than Al Gore. Years ago people would ask, 'where can I get more pictures of Salma Hayek?' and the answer came 'on the internet of course' and look how it took off.
Is the USB port you're using still work with other devices? Also, if you open Image Capture in /Applications, does your iPhone show up as a camera?
It's supply and demand, same reason diamonds are so expensive. Same reason wages are so low in poorer countries as there's an oversupply of workers. The way to lower demand and prices is to increase supply. If a not-for-profit produced inexpensive houses for low income earners, it takes away the demand for higher priced property forcing them to lower prices. We saw this happen in 2008, nobody had any money to buy houses so demand fell and house prices collapsed.Lowering...
I imagine people would consider that person's partner bisexual but yeah, if they had the idea that someone born with one organ should be attracted to the opposite, they'd have to assume people with both are attracted to both. It's complicated. When babies start to develop in the womb, they appear to have the same organs and then they develop in two different ways. Sometimes it doesn't go one way or the other completely but they are typically only functionally one gender....
Natural/unnatural would be the wrong word to take issue with. Lots of things happen in nature like cannibalism, eating raw meat, sexual interaction with young, incest, killing, feces throwing, cleaning by licking. Those would all be described as natural but none of them tolerated by humans. Maybe cleaning by licking but not in public.There are lots of instincts that come naturally but the issue is down to what people tolerate and I'd say it relates to perceived harm. That...