or Connect

Posts by Marvin

Oh no, shipping times unslip! This means lower-priced models delayed and won't be seen at WWDC. Downgrade AAPL for improving shipping times and possibly delaying possibly fictional product.
Is this a genuine story this time? It sounds like another one of those 'I know lots of people with broken iPhones' etc at which point comes the recommendation for an anything-but-Apple product. You even managed to slip in the drawer comment often used about Android tablets. This is the classic 'my friend/partner/child used to use something you like but then got something else and couldn't be...
These guys run very successful companies. You can't do that if you're just messing around all the time. Jimmy Iovine isn't a rapper, he's 61 years old and Dre is 49. Dre has done concerts recently so he's still pushing the image of a rapper but he has a wife and 2 kids. It's not like he's going to turn up at Apple HQ and trash the place. The SVP roles don't even have to mean full-time work. Tim Cook said that about Jony Ive - he isn't involved with the day to day operation...
I've seen this sort of thing a few times online, I guess people hear the sayings and then write how it sounds but it changes the meaning of the phrase:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutting_off_the_nose_to_spite_the_faceThat's what I meant.
This is the same person who said:http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/02/04/morgan-stanley-sees-iwatch-ringing-up-175b-from-iphone-users-in-first-year"Huberty believes first-year sales of the wrist-worn device would outstrip even the iPad's impressive $12 billion debut."It's pretty clear where she pulls her numbers from.
Apple has promoted rap before:Rap music is also used in other mainstream advertising:I think it's pretty widely accepted as a music genre. At times it links in with Hip hop, R&B:Beyoncé uses offensive lyrics too.
Sounds more like an analyst picking suggestions from rumor sites and adding that they come from unnamed sources again.A watch slimmer than a Moto 360 would be a nice watch but it would need to have a few things. It needs to be able to cache maps and use GPS. This doesn't need a cellular data connection as long as maps are sufficiently cached. Apple's vector maps are ok. If it stores a cache of maps around either current location or manually selected location at a radius of...
The reviews say it charges an iPhone. Not all cables transmit power but there's not an easy way to tell at first glance.
Apple said that "Demand for the all new Mac Pro is great and it will take time before supply catches up with demand":http://www.forbes.com/sites/connieguglielmo/2013/12/19/apple-users-hoping-for-a-mac-pro-desktop-this-year-will-have-to-wait-until-february-or-longer/It's still a low volume seller though. If they'd sold 200k units in the January-March quarter, it would have shown over $600m revenue in their SEC filing but revenue only increased $72m since last year and...
8GB is not a minimum for OS X but the integrated graphics can use up to 1GB for video memory as it's shared, which would leave you with 3GB on a 4GB machine and Photoshop alone can max that out. Mavericks uses memory compression, which allows you to fit more into memory than the physical storage capacity but 8GB isn't an expensive upgrade so if you can afford it, go for 8GB.