or Connect

Posts by iDave

I disagree. Lots of laptops are still sold. Tablet sales are slowing because everyone has one already. Both have their uses, neither will go away.
Thanks, that's one of the most reasonable explanations I've heard. Makes me a little less frustrated with Adobe.   I still hate the fact that I'll probably be stuck with Dreamweaver CS6 forever. But I don't use it enough to justify paying Adobe $20 per month.
Me too. My main concern is that Apple will do something in an OS upgrade that prevents Dreamweaver 6 from running. (It happens a lot.) Then I'm screwed.
Perpetual payments. Gotta love it.
You're basing your evaluation on a store demo. Blame Staples for not maintaining their demo hardware properly. The Nexus 7 is actually pretty well built.   I would be concerned about a $99 tablet. If this rumor is true, which I doubt, there would be a lot of compromises to get it to that price.
edit: already said by someone else
I agree and hope there's a simple way to ignore the Facebook integration.
And I would have said items were stolen from the home of Steve Jobs' family.
Remember when car keys were asymmetrical? A real pain to use, especially in the dark. I'm glad we got past that and I'm glad Apple is too, with their connectors.
I had a look at the Galaxy Note today at Target. It's a little bigger than I thought it was. The Galaxy S III looks more suitable as a large phone that would fit in most any pocket. Screen sizes are 5.3 and 4.8 inches respectively.