or Connect

Posts by AeronPrometheus

This is why I think Apple is being modest with an October release. They're not going to be working on refining the GUI if they're that far off from releasing the product. They aren't going to be concerned with the polish yet if they have things being worked on under the hood. I'm still holding for a June/July release of 10.5.
4chan? On MY AppleInsider? I'm still waiting for Lions Gate to put up Antitrust, and for TNT to put up Pirates of Silicon Valley. ^_^
Things like this make me ashamed to be a Texan. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY, BOYS? C'MERE SO I CAN REFRESH YOUR MEMORY...
You like surprises?
That would be so hot... I'm already drooling over the fact that the backside is brushed metal! Still trying to figure out why it's got a black butt...
Traditionally the .9 patch comes right at/around/after the next major point upgrade to the operating system. It being a finish-things-up patch to get as many of the known bugs taken care of as possible and to groom it to play nice with the next OS. If they're putting it into testers' hands now I expect that Steve's claim of Spring of '07 to lean heavily on the early side of that quarter for a Leopard release. Can't wait! ^_^
Charging it WHILE IN thin air!
Big Broth--- I mean, IBM?
You mean, the best selling player from Microsoft?
Apple is the king of demo software, they don't take stuff out or nerf the functionality in anyway when they release demos. I don't know of any other major software company that does that.