or Connect

Posts by AeronPrometheus

Things like this make me ashamed to be a Texan. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY, BOYS? C'MERE SO I CAN REFRESH YOUR MEMORY...
You like surprises?
That would be so hot... I'm already drooling over the fact that the backside is brushed metal! Still trying to figure out why it's got a black butt...
Traditionally the .9 patch comes right at/around/after the next major point upgrade to the operating system. It being a finish-things-up patch to get as many of the known bugs taken care of as possible and to groom it to play nice with the next OS. If they're putting it into testers' hands now I expect that Steve's claim of Spring of '07 to lean heavily on the early side of that quarter for a Leopard release. Can't wait! ^_^
Charging it WHILE IN thin air!
Big Broth--- I mean, IBM?
You mean, the best selling player from Microsoft?
Apple is the king of demo software, they don't take stuff out or nerf the functionality in anyway when they release demos. I don't know of any other major software company that does that.
"Apple, has yet to launch any significant new iPods so far this year," hahahahahahahahaha... These people make me laugh, I shall allow them to live.
The new Wireless Mighty Mouse box looks exactly like the Mighty Mouse box, with the text Wireless in the front center top in black with a black box. Both wireless models have opaque shells to hide the machinery and the battery pack from view. I just thought it was interesting, why is an old Wireless Mouse box hanging around the cameras at Apple?