or Connect

Posts by AeronPrometheus

Odd, there's an image on the Tech Spec screen: That shows a new AppleCare box, and an old Wireless Mouse box? EDIT: And the monitor has the Panther wallpaper...
What kind of manufacturing? Technology equipment? And where at, in the states? China? I'm sure things vary whereever you go and I'm sure that a lot of stupid stuff happens just cause companies are too lazy/ignorant about it. But we know this was a mistake, and I would like to believe that Apple wasn't poising itself for something like this to happen ala: 'Why is there no virus scanner on this test machine? It's connected to the internet.' 'Don't worry about it.' It prolly...
Seeing as how it was a previously known virus, if you got hit by it then you're the one to blame for not keeping your anti-virus software up-to-date... Especially since just about every single anti-virus auto updates by default. If it was out of date you had to knowingly tell it to stop updating. Apple can't be responsible for you at that point.
WAAAAA!!! My computer is not absolutely perfect in every way!!! WAAAAA!!! Apple says they're better which means they think they're perfect which means this is false advertising which means I'm sueing them for lots of money!!! WAAAAA!!! Apple: We recognize that there is a problem with some of our revision A MacBooks. We will replace the defective components as fast as we can supply them free of charge. ... WAAAAA!!! You're not doing it fast enough to apease...
http://www.apple.com/environment/materials/http://www.apple.com/environment/design/Note how the Design page has been updated with a 2nd Gen nano.
Yes it is.
I don't have an Intel Mac, much less a Mac Pro. So I cannot confirm or deny if there is a problem at all. I was just saying that since it's a complaint about the speed of the SATA II drives then it would only be a problem on the new Mac Pros (And that compared to the previous version of Boot Camp which does not even support the Mac Pro at all it's nothing to sneeze at). He just made it sound like it was a platform wide issue, if it's an issue at all.
Well, since Mac Pros are the only Macs currently using SATA II drives then it's safe to assume that this 'problem' is limited to the Workstations.Also, since Boot Camp 1.1 adds support for the Mac Pros where there once was not, it's also safe to say that it's better than nothing. (I mean, c'mon, give them a break it's still called BETA!)
How about the front row remote being a prototype for a new shuffle?You just killed the volume control and the menu nav...
It looks to me like Apple is filing a patent for designs of other MP3 players in an effort to make them drop out. Or change their design. So that clones don't look anything near like the iPod. This could put a snag in Microsoft's plan as the rumored pics of their player has a tiny looking, round thumb control like thing where Apple's click wheel is. Which Apple seems to have covered now. Iiiinteresting...