or Connect

Posts by sennen

I think you'll find that is incorrect. I'm having trouble spotting any flat tyres in here: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=watchface&go=Submit&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=watchface&sc=8-9&sp=-1&sk=
GTR doesn't do sarcasm.
Ditto to all the comments above. Add a "Ha-haaa" from Nelson.
 That's fair enough - hopefully when they do exist, they will be offered. Unfortunately for people who buy these MBPs, they won't be able to upgrade. But (for another poster) to say a laptop doesn't need 32gb and you should get a desktop, that's just silly. There are many, many professionals who take their MBP from office to office and a desktop is not an option. Personally, I don't care about diminished battery life as when I'm working on my MBP, I always have it...
 No, there's nothing unreasonable about wanting 32gb RAM on a MacbookPro for people using creative applications, if the chipset will support it.
I'd love one, but I'm not holding my breath. Even when 4K screens are the norm I doubt Apple will bring back such a niche form factor. I'd love to be surprised though, I think next year is when I finally retire mine.
Seriously **** this guy, Kuo Ming-Chi. Spout any ol' BS then claim "production issues" to save his arse when the BS is about to be exposed.
 Incredibly unlikely that they'll do it, but I'd love one of those!
 I'm not a developer, however I'm quite giddy over what was presented in the WWDC keynote. Extremely exciting times ahead for both Mac and the iOS platforms.
 Luckily I had just put my coffee down before reading that.  This, basically.