or Connect

Posts by sennen

I normally quite like what the BBC presents, although the terribly biased reporting of the Scottish Independence Referendum tarnished it's image.
I suppose it's good to keep the pressure on a company, even doing as much as it can like Apple, to ensure it's workers are treated fairly. I'd like to see a documentary about some of the suppliers used by other tech conglomerates, though. But that wouldn't be as "newsworthy", would it?
 What a joke (of a post). Fixed that for you.
Our 1st gen iPad Mini seems to be running 8.1 fine so far.
Nice homescreen and wallpaper, Zozman. I like this idea, for a couple of years I've been arranging my apps to keep the focal point/main area of my wallpaper clear and visible. I'd definitely use this feature.
 I see the iPhone 6 Plus in use every day, the user having no problems whatsoever, even vastly preferring it over the 4" iPhone, and I also see someone using it one-handed unimpeded in a very difficult environment. I'll trust my eyes over your opinion, thanks.
 It's sad that you can't see past your own preferences to understand that other people may be able to actually fully use the iPhone 6 Plus. I personally will probably go for the 4.7" phone next year (though I'm still tempted for the 6 Plus), but that doesn't mean I can't get why people might a) like and b) get excellent functionality out of the 5.5" model.
 I better tell my boss that his new phone is 'nigh unusable' as a phone. Once he's finished with the call he's on right now, that is. Oh wait, now he's replying to a text message. Ah, now checking email. I simply don't know how he's able to do that on a 'nigh unusable' phone!! Let alone the (average sized Japanese) guy I saw on a jam-packed train in Yokohama last week using LINE one-handed on a 6 Plus.
 Sorry, I don't read it that way at all.
 Seems more likely that this is the case. A mix of social engineering and hacking undertaken by many people.