or Connect

Posts by sennen

DF: Or like WADA asking the same of Lance Armstrong.   Laugh out loud.
 Stop it, your facts are confusing the issue!  Exactly. Ars calls it Samsung's "special benchmark mode". That says it all, really. The apologists are working overtime over there in the comments section. Apple isn't perfect and isn't for everyone - I don't have a problem with people choosing a different platform (even if it has a dubious early history), one of my friends loves his HTC One, couldn't be happier. Even my other friend the Windows zealot, loves his Windows phone...
 Haha, no, we've moved to staggering our upgrades. I'll hang onto my 4S for one more year, whilst she'll upgrade from her 4 now which is on it's last legs (we got it a couple of months before the 4S was released, couldn't wait). Also, she's not as fastidious with her devices as I am, I wouldn't want her banged up cast-off!  (Not that I said that, mind you!)
Ordered 8 days ago from Apple online, just shipped from Shenzhen. Looking forward to it, just a shame it's for the better half...
 Well, I'm one such person. Ordered a 64gb iPhone 5S on the weekend via Apple online, shipping "October". Apple Store employee confirmed in person that my credit card won't be charged til the phone ships.
 No one cares about the value of the qualifier to your opinions. Truly.
Samsung innovation.
 I've said the same thing here and on other fora. It should also be mentioned that the middle class in Asia will number approximately 1.7 billion by 2022. That's the demographic that Apple is aiming for, they don't need to go cheap, or cheaper for that matter, at all.
 Very nicely said.
 From someone who bought a 5C this morning:  Premium plastic.