or Connect

Posts by Elijahg

Uh, what?This is 10.10.5 not the public beta of 10.11, so obviously it's not a major update. It is of course, for bug fixes...
Bit slow today AI!I wish Apple would give more info on what's fixed. Some people find the later OS X releases to be full of bugs, though I've not come across many personally. Although on this 2015 Retina MBP the kernel tends to use a lot (10-20%) of CPU when there's the slightest of activity. Also the Windowserver hangs quite often when using Numbers it seems. 15 seconds later everything happens allatonce
Rovio seems a bit of a one-trick pony to me. There's what, 20 different versions of Angry Birds on the App Store? Maybe this one will be 3D or something
Sunglasses, hat and sun lotion required?
Ha yeah, any efficient internal lighting gives out as little non-visible light as possible, since anything else is a waste of energy. I don't doubt Apple's experimented with solar, but considering the terrible efficiency of solar panels it's most likely turned out to be a waste of time. Maplins in the UK sell a solar panel that's about a foot square and it's still only 3.5w. Based on the iPhone's battery life (~24h) and its battery capacity (~6w) it's a continual drain of...
Seems the first beta of 10.10.5 is out...
"EMI"? Seriously AI, do you even use Macs? Oh right we had an ElectroMagnetic Interference update... >.>
Windows Embedded (CE or something) is pretty much the only embedded OS that's sold commercially. Virtually everything that requires an embedded OS uses some form of Linux, which is completely free and outnumbers WinCE installations by several orders of magnitude. Virtually every router has embedded Linux for example. I doubt anyone would trust WinCE running a router. It'd have more holes than an Edam cheese. I also doubt they have 45% market share of all embedded OSs,...
And then ask Apple.
Generally it seems consumers are aware of Samesung copying Apple, and from what I've seen (and through Samesung's sales nosedive) people are shunning them for their lack of originality. Fandroids of course think it's ok, however.