or Connect

Posts by Elijahg

This is all because Ive has moved onto a different role. No one will buy it now it's 0.2mm thicker, since that's all anyone anywhere cares about, same reason the iMacs have to be as thin as possible. No wonder Apple's shares are sliding. /sI much prefer it on the top too. When trying to change the volume I turn off the phone half the time.
Ha, "taped".
That is all.
My 13" 2015 MBP seems to have high kernel CPU usage whenever anything else is using more than a few percent CPU, and it gets stuck with a black screen on wake sometimes. Maybe this will fix it, sometimes these things can be related.
Pretty dull, uninspiring and unremarkable imo. Not a scratch on Apple's earlier story driven ads that really catch your attention and make you listen. This feels much more like an ad a retailer such as Argos in the UK, or maybe Wallmart in the U.S. would do.
You obviously didn't bother to read the 4 comments above yours.
Don't be silly. Thinness has to be the absolute top priority over everything else, duh!
You can do that already in iOS 8...I feel the same way, to keep the interface "clean" Apple seem to be hiding more and more things behind menus and now, force touch. The reason original Macs had just one mouse button was the people who wrote the human interface guidelines felt that you shouldn't have to right click all over the place to access options that might be available at that particular location. The interface should be designed so the user can see the action they...
Uh, what?This is 10.10.5 not the public beta of 10.11, so obviously it's not a major update. It is of course, for bug fixes...
Bit slow today AI!I wish Apple would give more info on what's fixed. Some people find the later OS X releases to be full of bugs, though I've not come across many personally. Although on this 2015 Retina MBP the kernel tends to use a lot (10-20%) of CPU when there's the slightest of activity. Also the Windowserver hangs quite often when using Numbers it seems. 15 seconds later everything happens allatonce