or Connect

Posts by Elijahg

Because Beats is nothing like Apple. As I stated before, they produce plasticky tat with crap sound reproduction aimed at kids with too much money. Their streaming service is tiny compared to Apple's, and that's their only two businesses. What makes you think it's a good idea? [add excessive question marks as desired]
Why do I need to run a company to see that acquiring Beats is a bad idea?
Why Apple's interested in this poor quality plasticy tat is beyond me. Beats is a fad aimed at the kids with too much of their parent's money rather than being a desirable product like the rest of Apple's lineup. Where do we sign to ditch Cook?
April 1st already passed this year...
Where are the "ugly" / "biased" comments? All I see are a few posts trying to defend their county from China's land grab. Hasn't China got enough land already?!
It is a soldering issue, specifically with the solder itself. The lead-free stuff just isn't able to flex without cracking unlike the leaded solder, and since GPUs tend to get hotter than CPUs the solder cracks before it does on the CPU. I never use the lead-free crap in any electronics I make, and I've never ended up with a dry joint.The EU demanded under ROHS (Restriction Of Hazardous Substances) that lead be removed from all electronics around 2006/7, and since then...
They remove those at the same time they're controversially trying to spin off messenger functions into a separate app...?
Samsung should be pleased with the ridiculously low damages awarded. The appeal court can just as easily raise the damages as they can lower them.
I get the long wait before it loads too. It only sends a few megabytes over the network though, and the progress "pie" is only about 1/3 the way through by the time the network has quietened. As previously mentioned, the library loads almost instantly on the AppleTV - which in my case has a slower connection to iTunes (N WiFi vs 100mbps Ethernet).That annoys me too. For some simple things such as a Siri web search, a simple sandboxed version of Safari with no personal info...
The zooming animations are quicker, as is TouchID recognition, which is great as typing the 4 digit passcode in took about the same time as fingerprint recognition for me with 7.0.x. The UK voices are good but not quite as smooth as the American ones. The male one still sounds a bit like he's talking through foam (the old UK Daniel voice was awful, people would comment on how bad it was. It was really muffled and weird), but the female is nice and clear.