or Connect

Posts by Elijahg

If you read the post I quoted, you'd see it was a reply to AjbDtc826 claiming Ballmer was to blame for these cuts, when he wasn't the one directly instigating them.
Uh, really.
Uh, you realise Ballmer has been gone for 6 months?
Oh that's pretty nice, thanks for that.
Not that I could find. Surprising really since it's been years since Apple dropped it.Don't I know it. I just don't like keeping another app running & getting in the way to check RSS feeds. Maybe a little menu extra would be nice.
That is very true, but since RSS links to websites, an in-browser RSS reader seems logical to me.The lack of support on iOS for browser notifications is annoying imo.
An RSS feed? What the hell use is that since Safari doesn't support them anymore in an attempt to force (admittedly better) push notifications...
You really should stop posting. You're making yourself look very foolish indeed. If you had the slightest clue, you'd realise that 64-bit processing adds little to the CPU speed, the Geekbench scores improve by a few percent on the 64-bit tab. So LOL!!!! back to you.It hardly "blows it away". The very best Mac Pro is scored at twice the Xserve, which for a three year gap is pretty poor.The lesser specced Mac Pros are slower than the Xserves. Look at non-Mac computers on...
Because Xserves had enough room to get rid of heat and have more than one CPU. Johnny's obsessive smallness designs win out over power and function once again.http://browser.primatelabs.com/mac-benchmarksClick on 32-bit multi-core.No it's not mainstream, but like people that fix their own cars; it's pretty common. Just because you don't know how to yourself, doesn't mean barely anyone does.Surely Apple should be trying to cater to the needs of their customers? That's...
That's what I said... Apple no longer makes the Xserve, despite it actually outperforming the 2013 Mac Pro. Using a Mac mini as a server in a high traffic environment is just laughable. It's simply too slow. Since you ignored most of my argument seemingly because you don't really know what you're talking about, how do you explain away the lack of industry-standard PCI-e Fibre cards to connect RAIDs?Our Macs were Media Studies machines, with simultaneous iMovie edits on 40...