or Connect

Posts by Elijahg

Agreed, for medical purposes it can be used to diagnose broken joints/inflammation.Sorry what?
Best stop all advertising of products for kids on TV or anywhere else then, since that's persuading children/adults to buy. While we're at it, better put sweets and toys into plain packaging too and hide it behind curtains in shops. Maybe toy shops should be banned altogether.Geez the EU really doesn't know when to keep their heads down, since they're deeply unpopular right now.
AppleID is "pervasive"? Pervasive is generally an unwanted thing...
Yup. They seem to have such a hard time in new product segments, apart from the Xbox, which is their only real home-grown success story. They add useless bloat that no one wants, using these new "features" as an attempt to justify incompatibility with new versions that are bundled on new PCs. This of course bumps up sales since people can't open the new format on their older version of Office/whatever.I think part of the reason why their "Windows" branded stuff...
Uh you might be sure, but I'll trust more reliable sources such as Forbes than your opinion, sorry.Though I agree completely that Ballmer was (at least partly) to blame for leading MS into its current catatonic state.
If you read the post I quoted, you'd see it was a reply to AjbDtc826 claiming Ballmer was to blame for these cuts, when he wasn't the one directly instigating them.
Uh, really.
Uh, you realise Ballmer has been gone for 6 months?
Oh that's pretty nice, thanks for that.
Not that I could find. Surprising really since it's been years since Apple dropped it.Don't I know it. I just don't like keeping another app running & getting in the way to check RSS feeds. Maybe a little menu extra would be nice.