or Connect

Posts by Johnny Mozzarella

Apple is bringing it's expertise in retail to the beats brand. In a few years I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't "Beats Studio Stores" that sell an expanded line of fashion/technology/life-style products.
I think there needs to be an AppleTV.app for the iPad that mirrors the AppleTV interface and allows you to directly interact with it.
I will be pointing my 16.2 Megapixel DSLR at a box of kittens. I will set the camera to take a picture every 2 seconds and save it directly to my Amazon Cloud Drive. Thanks Jeff!
Steve and Steve's Excellent Adventure.It should be a comedy.No point in doing another serious movie.Woz travels back in time to correct a bug in the Apple 1 that leads to world war 3. Young Woz should be played by Zach Galifinakis.
Fault tolerance, redundancy.
Slowly raises pinky to corner of mouth.
They will come out with a simplified/more affordable Apple Band within two years. The Apple Band will have no screen and batterylife measured in weeks. If you can't afford an Apple Watch, you can get many of the benefits for only $99.If you have an Apple Watch, you can get an Apple Band and continuously capture sleep data while you charge your Apple Watch.Did I mention they are working on a Bluetooth headset that will also capture health data from your ear.
Apple is working on a new album.app format. You can still buy individual tracks. If you buy the whole album you get the individual tracks + the album.app
So it's going to be a buddy comedy?
$6.99 /month also gives you access to MS Office 365 as well. I prefer iWork but it is nice to have access to Office for those rare compatibility issues.