or Connect

Posts by Johnny Mozzarella

Designed by Woz in California.Hand made by Woz in a little sweatshop in Cupertino.
David Hasselhoff + Watch + Tesla Good call.  I forgot he did that.  That would make a great advertisement.
Apple's solution could be designed to comply with local laws automatically based on your GPS position.
You mean CarKitt SDK.
This makes more sense with AppleWatch. If your phone unlocks and starts your car just based on proximity...problems. TouchID would be more secure but less convenient. AppleWatch + Siri would be best. It is unlikely you will loose your watch. You can just ask Siri to start the car or open the trunk when you ACTUALLY want it not when it THINKS you do. When you are walking toward your vehicle you could get an alert asking if you like to warm/cool the vehicle.
The real irony is that Stephen Elop made a windfall profit by driving Nokia into the ground and then selling it to his buddies at Microsoft.
Tim would love for you to believe it was all his idea. While Steve Jobs was at Apple the idea of a watch was floated but Steve kept saying "wait" or "no". He didn't think there was a market for such a device. Tim and Jony however were both for the idea and Tim put the Apple watch team together. Kudos to Tim and Jony for understanding the fashion side of the equation and hiring the right people to execute such a strategy.
Apple patents ideas...good and bad. This is very far removed from the process of designing products. The design process involves a thousand "nos" for every "yes". A thousand patentable "nos" for every one patentable "yes".
I use my Amazon rewards VISA card everywhere except when I'm buying gas.It would be nice if Apple Pay could default to AMEX when it sees I'm at a gas station or if I could set it as the preferred card at a certain GPS location.
No.  Apple under Jony Ive is clearly going in the opposite direction, away from skeuomorphic 3D UIs.