or Connect

Posts by Johnny Mozzarella

I'll keep saying it...Apple should design a scaled down version of the main spaceship campus and then standardize on that design for the construction of all future regional offices.  The design of the main campus is going to be iconic and having many of their offices share that design will add to the brand.
Just saw your comment after posting mine.Great minds think alike.Let's hope Tim Cook is on the same page.
Too many data centers on the west coast. This facility will take over when the big one hits the Bay Area. Either that or the mothership will fly to Mesa Arizona.
 This aspect of the patent sounds a lot like the Primesense technology Apple acquired.I could envision the iPhone projecting an invisible structured light pattern that could be used to interact with the phone without touching the screen.
Meanwhile the FTC and DOJ have requested that Amazon suggest ways that the agencies can better assist the Internet retailer in bolstering its dominance of internet commerce. Representatives for Amazon declined to comment but did a stereotypical evil villain laugh according to sources close to the matter.
They are perfect and anyone who questions anything they do is a stupid head.Their motto is "do no evil"...so there! They can't be evil!
The universe is a giant quantum computer.The answer is 42.
A prostitute.
 If this is affecting several dozen flights then it is probably not a localized issue specific to the iPad or it's third party software.I would suspect a server outage or data corruption as the culprit.
GestureKit