or Connect

Posts by Johnny Mozzarella

I predict that in 2 years this guy or his replacement will be thrilled to announce their new line of straps designed specifically for the Apple Watch.
I believe the 6S will also introduce some significant new capabilities.  We are still waiting to see the fruit of several Apple acquisitions including PrimeSense.
 My guess is because many people who bought the stainless steel Apple Watch were used to paying much more for a watch(Rolex, Tag Heuer, Movado).Many people who bought the sport watch were probably used to paying much less for a watch(timex, fossil).
 I'm not saying iPods are crappy or not good or not important for some people.All I'm saying is the world has moved on.Apple sells 10 iPhones for every 1 iPod it sells.You are the exception...not the rule...and that's OK.
Thank you for your insightful analysis. 
Let me put it this way...Apple is happy if you buy an iPod Touch.But Apple really, really, really wants you to buy an iPhone.Apple makes a lot more profit and customers tend to be far more addicted to iPhones(more repeat sales in the future).This isn't about what works...it's about what is best.The iPhone gives the best experience and that is what Apple is focused on.Also when you are focused on delivering the best experience it is much easier to do that by only supporting...
iPhone 6 Plus uses hardware + software image stabilization.iPhone 6 and new iPod touch only use software image stabilization. While both have an 8MP sensor, the iPhone 6 likely has a larger sensor.The iPhone 6 tech specs specifically states "New 8-megapixel iSight camera with 1.5µ pixels".The iPhone 6 also has a ƒ/2.2 aperture vs. the ƒ/2.4 aperture in the iPod Touch.Both have autofocus, but the iPhone 6 also has something called Focus Pixels.Both appear to have a flash,...
 Yo mama so ugly, they changed Halloween to YoMamaween!
Apple has always and probably always will make most of it's profits selling computers.The model name of the computer(Lisa, ][, Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Watch) isn't the important thing.