or Connect

Posts by Johnny Mozzarella

Steve would never do...
A Japanese website?
The 5S is the premium/flagship/prestige product. This will be reflected in the build quality, specs and price. This is the iPhone aimed at those who care about RAM, CPU, GPU and those that can afford luxury goods. They may not know what a GPU is but they have the money and only want the best. While both models appeal to the fashionable through the use of color, the 5S is for those willing to pay a premium for style.
The 5C is aimed at people who are not techies. The specs are not what they are concerned with. They want an iPhone in pretty colors, takes great selfies and has that new finger scanner everyone is talking about.
The 5C will only be available in a 16GB model with less RAM, CPU and GPU performance. The 5S will come in 32, 64 and 128GB capacities. Both will have the same camera and finger scanning tech.
I don't believe the glass inserts will be black or white. They should be a similar shade of gold.
I could see this being great for iOS in the car. Rather than having to hit a very percise button which requires taking your eyes of the road, you could do a simple gesture to switch views or change tracks.
Just get rid of the most favored nation clause. That was the crux of the issue. As far as punitive measures, make Apple donate money to literacy programs.
I'll believe them this time.   http://www.theverge.com/2012/9/5/3294545/nokias-pureview-ads-are-fraudulent
I think the future is a MacBook ThunderBolt display replacing desktops. Almost everyone wants a notebook computer while very few need a desktop. Apple should make more affordable ThunderBolt displays. $999 is too steep for most consumers. If they had a 21.5" ThunderBolt display for $500, lots of Mac Book owners would get it. They should also offer it as a discounted desktop replacement bundle.