or Connect

Posts by Johnny Mozzarella

Tony is a great guy and didn't deserve to get booted from Apple the way he did. Although history is clearly on Scott Forestall's side as far as the decision of what OS to use for the iPhone. Tony wanted the iPod OS and Scott wanted a slimmed down Mac OS. Although Scott was right, he didn't play well with others. Congratuations to Tony on scoring the Mac Pro, well deserved and for a good cause
Also being able to create your own wallpaper with parallax for your iPhone and iPad will be a novelty.
I think the parallax effect capable with a light field camera is a natural fit for the iPhone. Being able to control the 3D view using the gyroscopes in iPhones and iPads would be magical. Apple loves magical.
That sounds delicious!
One storm trooper is of little value.You need at least 10,000 to control even the smallest plant.
I know someone who got this. It was comical watching him fumbling around trying to do simple things.   I still believe Apple will do it right and make it intuitive.
 Two words…Sensors and SynergySensors enable devices to understand the world around them.Sensors enable us to interact with our devices in new ways. Once Apple squires the technology and expertise of PrimeSense it will become one of those primary technologies Tim spoke of.They can then begin to develop the synergies between PrimeSense's technology and Apple's.3D Photography & ScanningMapping & NavigationGesture interfacesGamingSecurityCommerce
This is the single volume "at home" edition which is normally $140 in hardback.The $500 version is a five volume set that is geared toward those whose kitchen is more of a laboratory. I am torn over supporting this due to his patent troll ways.
They said the same thing about the iPhone.A typical clamshell feature phone only needed to be charged once a week. You could make the same argument about electric cars and you'd be wrong. If you love your iWatch and it greatly improves your life, you won't mind recharging it daily.
Made of plastic and comes in six colors... $299 & $399Made of stainless steel and comes in space gray or gold... $499 & $599