or Connect

Posts by Johnny Mozzarella

LOL. Well played.
Not sure why the article mentions SixtyEight importing a 1957 Fiat Multipla 600 but doesn't include a picture of that model. This is probably why they are said to be working on a mini van, not because of the mapping project using Dodge Caravans.
I think I can shed some light on the SixtyEight name they are using.It is a reference to "The Mother of all Demos" which happened on December 9th, 1968.In case you are not familiar with it, here is a brief description from YouTube: The folks in Apple R&D use the number 68 to remind themselves of the high bar that has been set by men such as Douglas Engelbart and the team at SRI.  The iPhone project used the codename M68.
I want an electric Mazda Miata for my commute.
Pretty sure we won't see the Mac Pro till WWDC.
The invitation simply states "Spring forward", a reference to daylight savings time which ends on Feb 8th. This event will be about the  Watch.
You forgot to mention the frunk.Front trunk.
Dude, this is AppleInsider not AppleOutsider. The Dodge Caravans have nothing directly to do with Apple's autonomous mass transit plans.They are related in that Apple needs really good mapping data so their vehicles can reliably get to their destination.
Why Don't Young Americans Buy Cars? Millennials Don't Care About Owning Cars, And Car Makers Can't Figure Out Why America's young people just aren't buying cars like they used to It's already happened.The infrastructure needed to make autonomous mass transit networks practical are already here...high speed cellular data networks and smartphones.
I don't see personal cars completely going away. Today many families have one car per person, I see that going away. In the not too distant future most American families will own only a single car.Most trips will be by autonomous mass transit.