or Connect

Posts by Johnny Mozzarella

I think a desktop computer that looks like an iMac but runs iOS and has a 15-17" screen would be more likely. The main difference would be that it comes with a keyboard and no mouse and the stand allows the screen to fold down almost flat.85-90% of the worlds desktops run Windows and many are looking for an alternative.
You are probably correct in thinking that Mac OS X will not run on ARM CPUs anytime SOON.However I don't think it is outside the realm of possibility for Apple to introduce a desktop computer that only runs iOS (not a Mac).I think this forward looking design shows that Apple is thinking about the future. We could also see ARM CPUs in a next gen server design and definitely if AppleTV is going to be the powerful gaming console we all want.
It amazes me how polarizing technology has become. So much mistrust of Google and Facebook. So much frustration with Apple's heavy handed control. So much disdain for Samsung's blatant plagerism.   At the same time these are mostly Love/Hate relationships.
Sucking up to Superman.
Isaacson screwed up Jobs biography and should not be seen as a positive.I would rather see Jorge Garcia play Woz.
Batman > Steve Jobs > American Psycho   Yes he has the range needed for this role.
Before Prime it was better to order multiple items at once to save on shipping.Once you get Prime this becomes unnecessary.In fact it is easier to manage orders if you order items seperately. When you log into your account and click on "Manage Prime Membership" you can see when you first joined. 
Your on a pace to hit 75 orders this year.
These apps are only for testing purposes and will not be present when iOS 8 ships. The Preview and TextEdit APIs will add this functionality to other apps. There will not be standalone apps for viewing PDFs and Text files.
 I have a love hate relationship with Amazon.They treat the workers in their warehouses worse than a Walmart in North Korea.