- Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
Apple is laying the groundwork for their future alternative to credit cards. 23% of Americans don't have credit cards. The other 77% have credit cards that are prone to theft and fraud. Rather than swiping a credit card you will be able to swipe your iWatch and the transaction will be processed by Apple securely. More convenient, more secure.