or Connect

Posts by w00master

It doesn't matter.  Why should this matter to me or you?  What matters is how the product performs right now, and right now Google Maps is far ahead of Apple Maps, I'm concerned that Apple can never catch up.  In fact, I can't see how Apple can.
 "closing rapidly?"  Really? Prove it.  Show me the money.  I am an avid iPhone user. But fact of the matter is 1.) Apple Maps is not even remotely a competitor to Google Maps.  2.)  Neither is Siri. I check on Apple Maps on it's usefulness, and still to this day... Apple Maps simply does not compare.  Sure, if you punch in the EXACT address into Apple Maps, you'll get a a "comparable experience to Google Maps."  Beyond that?  If you HONESTLY believe that Apple Maps is...
Love the tin-foiled hat nature of conspiracy nuts.  Ok... I'l play, show me the money.  Show me where "google actively sabotages competitor's maps." Back on topic... this is good news, but Apple Maps is so beyond behind in the maps game that it will take a MAJOR change for me to switch back.
Followup DED article: Should the TSA ban all Android devices like small liquid containers because of their use with Al Queda?
Water is shown to aid Al-Queda terrorists because it quenches their thirst.
The equivalent of this article is: Paper is proven to aid Al-Queda terrorist because it's easier to plan & write on paper than a rock.
Google Voice still does this.  Not seeing anything in this patent that appears any different than what Google Voice *already* does.
Apple. Why is Siri so slow?
If this helps make Siri faster, then I'll actually start using the thing!   Apple should really be working hard in making Siri a WHOLE lot faster.  Like Google or not, their Now service responds *instantly*, Apple should be reaching for that level of interaction.  Without it, Siri is useless for me.  I can't wait all day for it to respond.   Apple please make Siri faster!
Still waiting to hear a logical reason on hear that answers this question: Why was this app pulled and the Flickr app wasn't? They do almost the exact same things and what I've seen, Flickr is far far far far worse. Why hasn't Apple pulled the Flickr all? What's the difference? Seriously.