or Connect

Posts by w00master

All of these are "nice," but imho they need to fix notifications FIRST. w00master
How is Bungie crying? Seriously? They're doing QUITE well. They're now a part of Activision (that's another topic of it's own), and they're developing a NEW IP. Also, a LOT of you seem to have selective memory. The BIG thing about Halo was that it was not the FPS that everyone knows of today UNTIL Bungie began developing on the XBox. At the time, it was primarily being seen as a third person shooter. Before that? Halo was a real-time strategy. All of the success...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_teRloJf6yE
Jobs.
Finally... doesn't this so-called "user error" thing go against what Apple says? "The device should work for you not the other way around." So... buying a bumper or holding it differently... the device is working for the user? How? Riiight. w00master
What you say is partially true, but at the same time the problem has been exasperated by Jobs himself. That's NOT Gizmodo's fault. Saying to everyone that it's YOUR FAULT is *NOT* the right response. This is what Apple is getting burned for now. Just go to CNN.com and take a look at their homepage. Who's fault is that? Maybe it was started by Gizmodo, but imho... this problem is now all Apple. w00master
So, Jobs' response that "IT'S YOUR FAULT" good then?Riiiight.By the way, go to CNN.com's homepage...Is that Gizmodo's fault?w00master
Ok... perhaps this is true... but again, my response is that telling a customer/user that: "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG." isn't exactly putting Apple in the best light either. Again, it's happening to me. Not a big deal for me, but it is hugely annoying and nearly *everyone* I've run into has THE EXACT SAME problem. Now, before you respond to my post... I ask you (and others again) is "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG" gizmodo's fault? Or Apple's? If you say Gizmodo... then it might...
Here's the problem that I think most of you folks don't understand: Maybe it is a design flaw. Maybe it isn't. (Altho, it does happen to me) However, when the CEO company answers with: YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG. Not exactly the best response. w00master
Yes. Yes it is. w00master