or Connect

Posts by lantzn

Anyone else wonder why SoftCard change their name from ISIS. lol
You can bet they are going for online payments. Apple was in talks with PayPal about coming on board with ApplePay. Ebay's push to have the PayPal Samsung deal with the S5 ruined it.
Throw Metal into that list. Portable gaming is about to go to a whole new level.
I'm wondering if it's interchangeable for left handed people. Can it be swapped to the right wrist and have the display flip 180? I know the digital crown would now be on the lower left instead of the top but that shouldn't be too big an issue.
I'm wondering if it's interchangeable for left handed people. Can it be swapped to the right wrist and have the display flip 180? I know the digital crown would now be on the lower left instead of the top but that shouldn't be too big an issue.
It looks like Joaquin Phoenix's girlfriend is going to have a little competition.
I own a PowerMac, and MacBook.  My MacBook won all my time away from the desktop (now a media server to my Apple TV.  Then I bought my wife an iPad 2 when released and found myself reaching for it often.  I got myself an iPad Air when released and now only use my laptop for heavy work in graphics or moving many files between locations.  This is at home. I would love to see an iPad Pro that could run both iOS and OS X.  Dropping the iPad into a docking station with a second...
They are probably selling far more counterfeits than real ones which doesn't help your poor quality argument. All the reviewers have been duped. Lol
Is this for getting around Atlantis?