or Connect

Posts by BuzDots

'I'm in,'"
Sure they can! Not to belabor the point, but with the exception of the current world record holder, the last man of African decent to hold the world record in High Jump was in 1960.  Eleven individuals, 21 records broken. You are right, I was just bored...
Anyone who doubts the agenda of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton need only do a simple search:  Duke University Lacrosse   Remember that one?
Jeez, now THIS is stooping to a REAL low. Tim should know better than to rub elbows with the likes of this worthless race-humping s.o.s.
If someone had dumped one of those illegal, 32 ounce Slushies from the second floor you would see the dead rise again.
Oh my God, I have never heard that one before!!!! I love it!The mental picture is more than my pea brain can handle. ROFLMAO
Still doesn't look like any Mail Merge...  Jeez, I sure would like to upgrade...
The whole thing just leaves me cold.
 You are pretty much dead-on. Since Apple has apparently not closed on the property, the sale probably has a contingency for approval of annexation from the city, which would allow Apple to access city sewer, water, electricity, police protection and any other public services the municipality might offer.In return, Apple would be paying not only for those services thru billing but also by additional municipal tax. Annexation in North Carolina comes only (for the most part)...
 Despite the "dogpile" by others, I agree with you. Having used iWork for years in a business environment, the new version (yes folks, I have used it) is less than a workable replacement.  Numbers is a sluggish, reformatting mess and until Pages gets Mail Merge it is crippled. Don't even think about upgrading your current docs to the new version and then changing your mind.  Backward compatibility is nonexistent and complete rebuilds will be in order. Most of the new...