or Connect

Posts by BuzDots

Overall a poor PR week for Apple. Make thoughtful decisions, not hasty.
Yeah, you know.  Dat wonderful young man who brings us all joy and uplift-ment wid his great talent.  /s
 Blue Jean Cable ResponseHoly Crap!  That is the best KMA letter I have ever read.
There indeed may be the problem/reason.
Ya know, I just tried to launch Aperture for the first time since 10.10.3 and it just sat there...Came back a few minutes later and it opened just fine.  Weird
Like gasoline psychology - except reverse. You pay for more, you just get less - or something like that...
What I want to know is what does it matter how may black execs Apple has? How do you know 1/2 of the folks Apple employs aren't QTBGL? BINGO, let's force everyone to declare.  That should cure everything, cause certainly only the best are hired... right?
Certain parties argue that consumers domestically and abroad have stopped using their products because of government snooping, amounting to dollars lost. That's better... and true.
 It's a shame you didn't...CasualtiesAccording to the data from the U.S. Department of Defense, the United States suffered 33,686 battle deaths, along with 2,830 non-battle deaths, during the Korean War.[256] U.S. battle deaths were 8,516 up to their first engagement with the Chinese on 1 November 1950.[257] South Korea reported some 373,599 civilian and 137,899 military deaths.[13] Western sources estimate the PVA suffered about 400,000 killed and 486,000 wounded, while...
 'I'm in,'"