or Connect

Posts by Mobius

FTFY
I think you just demonstrated you are of equal temperament. Chill. He was pointing out the illogicality of the previous guy's post with a witty comparison - funny because it is so extreme (I laughed). If we can't laugh at dark things like desease and death then I think we will have lost part of our humanity. It's a coping mechanism. Some things in life are so awful that a little humour makes them less horrific and scary. The media goes out of their way to scaremonger about...
You're visiting an Apple rumour site criticizing others for speculating on rumours? lol
In addition to the painfully slow load time for the images, I'm seeing 2 hyphens and a question mark --? scattered throughout the article. That doesn't seem right.
This is the first time I heard about it.
Okaaay, How is this any better or any worse than (PRODUCT)Red? https://www.apple.com/uk/product-red/ Both Apple and Samsung have jumped on the charity bandwagon. Apple may have the talent to make their charity tie-ins more tasteful than Samsung, but let's not fool ourselves here: both are playing the same game. Both are pushing their products for profit under the guise of altruism. No matter how tasteless this ad seems, I think, in the end you have to ask: Is the end...
 It scares me that you are both in positions within a company where you can make hiring decisions and base those decisions on such petty reasons as one's choice of mobile phone. Just astoundingly discriminatory and shallow.
This has to be one of the most peculiar articles I've ever seen on here before. I don't quite understand how the type of phones used by terrorists has any significance or newsworthiness.
No problems here on my iPhone 4S running iOS 6.1.3
unRadio? Why has it got such a terrible name?