or Connect

Posts by Mobius

I think digitalclips was being sarcastic. lol
To what end? A comment to the clerk, or even the manager is probably going to fall on deaf ears. You need to direct your comment to someone higher up to have any possibility of them listening.
Again? I thought I was being original. /sigh
I think they should fit all future iPhones with Airbags that deploy just before impact.   Possibly a parachute or two just for extra protection. 
Thanks. Learn something new everyday.(I saw the ¡ but thought it was a typo)
That statement is so very wrong I don't even know where to start! Here's a start: Ebola; North Korea; Immigration policies; CO2 emissions/green policies in general (or lack of); Cross border crime; state funded terrorism; government sanctioned espionage; human rights abuses; drug/people smuggling; child abduction; mistreatment of animals...and on and on and on... All these things and many more affect people in countries close to the offending country, and people in...
To do so would be pointless and a waste of time. Apple have dropped the ball and that's all I wish to say on the matter.
There is plenty.
FTFY
I think you just demonstrated you are of equal temperament. Chill. He was pointing out the illogicality of the previous guy's post with a witty comparison - funny because it is so extreme (I laughed). If we can't laugh at dark things like desease and death then I think we will have lost part of our humanity. It's a coping mechanism. Some things in life are so awful that a little humour makes them less horrific and scary. The media goes out of their way to scaremonger about...