or Connect

Posts by Mobius

Google Glass?
What if you.just.don't.get.it?I think this a remarkably beautiful design for a smart-watch. I believe the key to developing a popular design is to make it either look very similar to the most prevalent watch form factor, which is round, or make it radically different - such as curving around the wrist.Providing the battery life is at least 3 days on a single charge, I think these will be very popular with geeks and non-geeks alike.
 Unfunny and tasteless.
I'm still trying to figure out what Elon Musk's mother has to do with this story. O.O
 I can't believe people such as you still exist in the 21st century. You do realise how ridiculous you sound don't you?The bible is so outdated as a means to live one's life by it never ceases to amaze me how many cling to its words stronger than they love their fellow man and woman. It is sad just how powerful and dangerous indoctrination is.One day I hope that we will be free of these types of beliefs that are responsible for so much unhappiness and wickedness in the world.
That's funny - because there are these things called wristwatches, which last time I looked were a 'legitimate' product category, and date as far back as the 16th century. I used to have one at school in the 1980's and it even had a calculator on it! Stupid analyst.
 I'm sure if you are resourceful enough, you can find a way to download it for free sans iTunes.
 Yes
What's a "Beyonc?"?
I nearly splattered my half-chewed lunch all over my monitor when I read that! lol