or Connect

Posts by Whisper

What, is that like a pancake or something? There are a couple of companies that make 24" LCDs. If you believe the rumors, Apple's releasing a 30" LCD at WWDC.
I used to think that the stiffer/harder/brittler something was, the less water it had in it. Then I took chemistry.
No, they're confused. The part that goes from ADC to DVI is in the $15-$25 range, and might even come with the computer. It's the other way around (DVI to ADC) that's $100-$150 because it has to include a power supply for the monitor.
Microsoft could help you out. But no doubt they'd rather have you send them another $400 to get Word 2005, which almost-but-not-quite fixes that particular bug and adds 53 more handy-dandy features that nobody will ever use.
Did you go to the site I got it from? It would seem that someone really has found a way to tie a knot that cannot be untied.
I remember my foggy "not quite right" definition of a voxel, but I don't think I've ever been particularly clear on what a voxel is.
Try a different cable then. The one used to connect your CD/DVD drive comes to mind if you don't have spare laying around.
Took me a while to figure out what the Gordian Knot was.
Based on what you've said so far, I would suspect a bad drive before the logic board. Go to Best Buy (or some other store without a restocking fee), get a hard drive that is smaller than 128GB, stick it in where your old drive is now, and let us know if it works.
Oh that's great!!