or Connect

Posts by ericblr

Wouldn't plugging in headphones and power in the same port produce line noise? I don't think that would be a good idea.
I hate to say it, but one area where google does have an advantage is google wallet. Google wallet works with any bank. I had an LG before my 6 plus, and Google wallet worked great where it was accepted. When I switched to the 6 plus and put my card into the apple pay, it rejected my card and said "bank not supported yet". I have bank with a small bank that is not a part of any major corporate conglomerate so chances are it will likely never be added to Apples...
Pebble steel for me.
I was just about to say the same thing.
Of course it is. I too feel the same way. Of course you will be lambasted by people who tow either party line.
I have to reluctantly agree with this idea.
I couldn't care less who the man goes home to at night. Honestly why do some people seem so fixated on this? The man is doing a bang up job as CEO. That's really all that matters. Let him have his private life.
I'm happy about the split. I was finally able to afford some shares of aapl. I've been looking forward to it for years! :-)
That doesn't always work. At least it didn't for me.
I'm definitely with you on that one.