or Connect

Posts by ericblr

I say we fire that judge of the court in Eastern Texas.
Except for the fact this is not a virus. It's social engineering.
If you answer your door and let a burglar in to rob you blind, do you blame the landlord for not building a better security system? A fortress cannot protect anyone from stupidity.
Aren't batteries made with polymers? At least partially...
I use GIMP, and I've become quite proficient at it. It runs photoshop plugins and opens photoshop project files as well. Best of all its free.
Because that guys post was an obvious ruse to make macs look just as vulnerable.
Let me know when the mac gets a virus or spyware. Any moron with half a brain could write a program that deletes a folder, and fool some really naive person into running it. No computer on this earth is safe from that. So I now you think this is one of those "gotcha" moments, but, you fail!
Ok, I stand corrected. Samsung is being the bully. I still think its stupid to go to court over it.
They are going to court over who has the thinnest smartphone? Really? We don't have better things to use the court system for? I'm sorry but this is petty, stupid and very frivolous. I'm disappointed in Apple. They are being a bully here and IMO should back the heck off and go back to making products.
Actually maybe you should read first. It's going to run Android 2.2, be heavily customized, and stripped of an android market. Epic fail!