or Connect

Posts by ericblr

Macs are becoming more prevalent, yes. I work in a business that is run and operated on Macs. I have no beef with Apple or Macintosh. I think they are great machines! However, you are completely missing the point. Viruses have traditionally been very windows centric because that is, was, and continues to be the DOMINATE OPERATING SYSTEM! Just because the macintosh is exploding in sales right now doesnt mean that all the virus, malware, and spyware writers jump ship...
Oh im sorry did you mean to make sense? Ok well, lets see. Windows still commands around 89% installed user base. Its about getting to a vast audience, not about money. Its about doing damage to as many as possible. The fact that Macs even HAVE viruses completely destroys YOUR argument! Only having roughly 10% marketshare is very much a big reason why we dont see very many viruses on macs.
Why do you think the Japanese are reluctant to release high end technology to the states? Americans are notoriously hard on their electronics and it would generate ALOT of support calls and headaches for the company.
Not by a long shot. A. There are still parts of HTML 5 that have not been completed B. There is still certain things that flash does much better, like hardware acceleration C. Flash is still used EVERYWHERE D. HTML 5 hasnt achieved candidate stage for recommendation before W3C E. The only people preaching up the end of Flash are fanboys who weren't even making said predictions until Steve Jobs adopted HTML 5. HTML 5 wont really see mass adoption for many years. Thats a...
I have a phenom 2 setup now with an Asus board and I have ZERO stability issues. I have left my computer on for days and had no crashes. I havent even seen a blue screen since Windows 7. I think this is a fantastic move for Apple and might give me the ability to buy some of their products. I love Apple but I dont love the current cost and this might be a great and wonderfully awesome most incredible absolutely fan-frickin-tastic move!!
good luck when you want to look something up on the web when your in a call...
Its called unions...
Really???? Hmmmm, I have a G1 with Tmobile, and I use data apps all the time while talking on the phone. I think you've gotten some bad info.
I've had a DS for over a year now, and I like many of the games on there. However Ive been playing with my sisters ipod and the games are really fun, and look very good. The controls are very fluid, and work extremely well. In fact I think the graphics on the really good ipod games are way better than my ds. Id like to own both platforms at one point.
I think from now on, companies should be required to sue in their own state. The only reason they are suing in the eastern district of Texas, is because they know they have a chance of an easy win. If they truly had a case, then they could bring the case anywhere, including in their own state. This is a travesty of justice and these little money grubbing worms should be stamped out like the menaces to society that they are!