or Connect

Posts by aaarrrgggh

Hopefully, the newer items improve margin for Apple. Hopefully, they shed the most expensive supplier as other suppliers have ramped up to meet demand at Apple's target price.
Read the post above yours. There are three basic ways to make money on the stock market: Bulls, Bears, and Volatility. The volatility players are neither bulls nor bears, but take advantage in any swings, effectively amplifying them.I'm torn as to what the stock market should be... if anything. It's a great way to change the value of your net worth... just no telling if it will be up or down.
There is clearly room for improvement in iOS. Some decisions that were clearly made in order to create an app marketplace have outlived their useful life. Others that force a rigid structure on use of the operating system (lack of spring board settings as an example) do limit functionality for the users who want it. The need to do an unsupported jailbreak to satisfy the desires of 15-20% of your customer base is idiotic on Apple's part. It is not the Apple Fans that...
I would say investors have listened (far too much historically) to Apple's guidance-- but that Tim Cook hasn't sand-bagged numbers quite as much as Jobs did in the past. But I am not quite sure if anything really matters with regards to Apple's stock now. They did a dividend, they have shown consistent growth, they have 25% "cash" on the balance sheet, they continue to design and sell products that sell in huge numbers... Quite frankly, the past three months has been...
It is a trick in the supply chain management to get manufacturers to invest in capacity. Since they were using multiple suppliers, they likely cut out the OEMs with the highest cost and/or lowest quality.
Possibly, at least in title. Oppenheimer has a lot on his plate.
Incorrect. Verizon unit is a different model than AT&T version.
Not entirely. N-Enabled access points not made by Cisco and a few of the other major vendors have plenty of problems with Macs... as well as current iPhones and iPads.
I really hope Apple's next Airport Extreme supports an iOS-compatible VPN. It is really a pain that you have to use a computer to do it now... or buy a Cisco ASA.
The position of the ports actually works reasonably well blind from the front. It could be better, but you don't necessarily have to look to plug things in-- it is about a finger length up from the bottom edge.After checking on the VESA adapter... my mind is blown. I have no idea why they would give up that feature. It might only be important for 5% of purchasers, but those people could well be pushed away from Apple.