or Connect

Posts by aross99

Just give me the option to set the silent mode when I am at work, and turn it off when I leave, and I would be happy.
I don't think we should be so quick to write off people experiencing WiFi issues. Granted a number of people could be newbies issues with their environment, but I have seen a number of experienced users who have issues that persist across a re-install of Yosemite, and in different locations. These are power users who have spent quite a bit of time debugging these network issues, to no avail... There is definitely some issue here that didn't exist in Mavericks, that...
When they first started this, I thought OK, I guess 5GB is alot of data, and maybe their network is not able to handle it. Fast forward to 2014 and now they offer "double your data for free" promotions for people with 15GB and up plans. So much for network management. So they can give away 15GB/month+ to people for $0, but I get capped at 5GB, because I have stuck with AT&T and my unlimited plan for the past 7 years? I wonder what percentage of people still have...
For those of you looking for a credit.  It looks like Nest is offering $30 back per Nest Protect purchased (link provided from Engadget's comments on their article):   https://nest.com/nest-protect-credit/   I already submitted mine, and received a confirmation e-mail back from Nest.  The form is kind of weird and doesn't give you any real confirmation when you submit it, but it worked for me.   I'm not excited about the change in ownership either, but I have been...
Doesn't seem like this larger screen device is probably part of the iPad line? Like an iPad Nano? A 5.5" phone seems too big of a jump, and not something they would do...
Is Tizen going to run Android Apps? If not, then aren't they going to face an uphill battle with developers who don't want to port their applications to a new OS? Without the core apps, who is going to buy these phones? I agree that the more ecosystems the better for Apple, and I would love to see Samsung dump Android, but it seems like the lack of apps would be a huge issue for them...
I don't know what you are complaining about.  I use the AI price chart all the time.  It's way easier than checking each site individually.   It's saved me a ton of time, and allows me to watch the prices and buy at the right time.   It's a great feature if you ask me...
This is a good addition for the Apple TV. All of the networks that have iPad apps should be pushing to get on the Apple TV. It is a much better experience than having to deal with Airplay, etc. As for the options to get Pay Channels on the Apple TV without a cable subscription. That's not going to happen until someone forces it. The Pay channels are too worried about upsetting the cable companies, which represent much more revenue than the potential from online only...
I don't see the low end iPhone being sold in the US market. This will be a phone for China and India and other markets where people can't afford the unsubsidized cost. This looks almost like the iPhone 3GS plastic back. Put an iPhone 4S inside and I think you have a reasonable overseas product...
I'm pretty sure thats Kalamazoo and Lansing MICHIGAN, not Mississippi...