or Connect

Posts by luvosx

Whoa, did not know they brought laser printing into the world. I thought it was xerox and then hp+apple. Will look it up. Thanks.
Apple does lots of innovations on usability more than hardware itself in my opinion. Some of these go unnoticed. The industry later realizes it and adopts it. USB itself was adopted by Apple first and then only the other markets (PC, servers etc). Adoption of 3.5" floppy drives, ditching them, ditching DVD drives from laptops etc. Curiously, they were a bit slow on the DVD-R addition compared to the WinPC market may be because they were worried about the copying...
The fact that they have named the big size iPad as iPad Air, suggests to me that they are equating the ipadmini to macbook, ipadAir to macbook air and therefore there may be an iPad Pro in the pipe with better resolution and better everything to teach the surface and surface pro a thing or two.   Also, I feel that Apple also thinks that touch on the laptop is only a matter of time - regardless of all the nonsense they make up - what can you do with touch on the...
Running out of ideas ? ... Apple TV can stream from anywhere - take security cameras, lighting control, ... All these days Apple was into large devices. Smaller devices stopped at the ipod and iphone. Enter Apple TV - when they said it was a hobby, they did not mean less interest - they did not fathom the extent to which it can be deployed. Actually I would not be surprised if it is not going to be a major revenue earner for them in multiple threads in the next couple...
Sure man. Not disputing that. Just that the tablet alone as another handheld mac as being portrayed largely may not quite be in the radar. The ensemble of apps and solutions around it is what I wanted us to bring some ideas around. Like, are there any apps you want to see on it - any solutions using that ? I know any app can be written for the iphone and lots do exist - but how can a tablet be of use around such a solution - or as part of a solution to a problem that the...
Should the tablet be just another computer ? Another browser on your palm ? Come on guys n gals - Apple is much too savvy at thinking different to know better. Could it be a remote to the new version of Apple TV ? Could it be the home automation missing link of a remote - which communicates thru WiFi instead of infrared to control many other devices ? Could it come out as a piece in the puzzle of home automation suite ? Could it be a gaming machine like the...
Man, how much do I love this feature. Simple yet effective.
Guess this is just a ploy by the backers of Pissystar to tire out the apple legal department so that they do not have enough steam left in them to pursue other things like the Palm Pre or many other things to come - since apple has armed itself with some patents like embedded drive, morphing keyboards etc. some real companies are dying to get some mileage ... Quo computers ? Quo in latin means "something". Something sure is.
I hate the netbook name. It sounds like it is an ugly term for an also ran. Think about it. Apple has this enormous netbook pressure. Apple has this Kindle pressure. Historically Jobsman starts with "who needs video" and brings out ipod video. So I would think they are testing the waters with simply a comment loose while the fanbois go ra ra ra - the "funnest" ipod ... etc. you know what i mean - rather than putting out a product and failing. guess the mac cube hurt...
Transmit is my vote too but this app is worth checking out - especially for looks (of course it has the functionality as well), I think this is real cool. www.extendmac.com - Flow