or Connect

Posts by mugwump

Agreed, Dvorak will float wherever the wind blows to get more hits. But regarding Vista, I wonder just how painful a transition it will be for PC users worldwide. I assume it will be dog slow on most hardware, and numerous compatibility issues. Maybe this very early beta will help the transition, or create early negative buzz?
opening up email attachments will be a joy edit: my father-in-law this morning forwarded me an email with an 8 byte attachment to open up on my mac to make sure it wasn't anything important!
Look Aging, again, let me reiterate that I'm not going to stink up an entire mac future hardware thread over mobile phone assertions, even though you insist on laying fallacy on top of untruths, over pompous and outdated beliefs.http://msmobiles.com/news.php/3963.html Let's just say that four years ago when Europe was testing the waters with rudimentary Symbian smartphones, (5 lines of monochrome text) I was logging in and administering remote servers, publishing web...
I'll avoid torching the above posts, thereby saving this thread. Looking forward to the new Apple hardware announcements tomorrow!Wow, 2572 posts of wonderful insight. What would this place be without it?
Um, Aegis, time to crawl back into that Euro hole you crawled out of. You proclaim that most Nokias and Sony Ericsssons have mobile capabilities beyond what is available in the US? Let's see, take the Treo 650, any PocketPC enabled phone, or a Blackberry device and have certainly much more than any Nokia Brick or a Sony dialpad could provide. Again, with the Treo you can open up word / excel / adobe email attachments, edit them fully, then send them off. Which Sony can...
What happened to palm? Has anyone north of the equator heard of the Treo 650? Syncs perfectly with iCal, Address Book, has PalmOS applications suited to every occupation, is a full featured mobile phone with camera and video capture... ... a 1GB SD card for $60 is now chock full of videos, movies, photos, and music which appear stunning on the high rez and uber bright color screen... ... it comes with free adobe / word / excel software to edit mail attachments and...
Interesting, as I just got back from Zurich and a wonderful hotel in Sils Maria -- I did noticed a few Apple shops in Zurich and thought how the Swiss may appreciate the whole Apple approach to computing. Glad to see a potential Apple store there, if this report holds true...
Waiting so long, I've been waiting so, waiting so
nice thread
Time for a UI overhaul. The pro apps are refining new approaches to UI, with extremely useful dashboard, popups and smooth UI effects. I imagine the same type of fluffing up could benefit the OS as well, especially since creative Pros are so entrenched yet the improvements are going over very well. How about spotlight searching that is like a spotlight search?? The intro movie to Tiger is the general idea, but this would be very instant. Imagine a spotlight...