or Connect

Posts by -@-

Which internationally experienced tribunal are you thinking of? Who have they judged and who should assemble this tribunal.
The ICC can’t judge him, Saddam’s crimes took place before it was established and therefore it cannot judge him, so no matter what the ICC is out of the question. The Iraqi’s will and should be allowed to judge him, if anyone is serious about letting Iraq run it self, this would be the best way to begin. Who and how he will be judged is still not clear, I think it will be decided in January, before the Iraqi’s wanted to judge him in absintia, luckily they wont have...
My thoughts exactly, I was thinking 300,- but now I think I maybe should go lower. How do you think the iBook will perform with OS 10.3 with 574 MB RAM?
It is the first generation of iBooks with only 64 MB of ram, CD-Rom and measly 8 MB VRAM. The iBook is in mint condition but sadly don’t include any software except what was in the box originally. The OS is 9.1 and OS 10.1. The seller would like 500- for it but I think that is a bit steep, especially considering that I have to buy a new OS and 512 MB of ram for it, to have it useable. I also fear the battery is busted; she used it as a stationary but never removed...
The iMac is dead Is a new iMac is comming or is it new towers for everyone? Hoping for new towers!
Pentium4 3.06GHz = 81.8 watts Nothing about with or without HT, so where do you get your info? Still high though. http://www.intel.com/support/processors/pentium4/thermal.htm#Specifications -edit- Found it! As far as I know, no x86 CPU has dissipated so much heat as the 3.06 GHz Pentium 4 with HyperThreading. The maximum power dissipation will never occur in...
This is the start of a massively quoted text, please bear with me. [quote] Amorph Darwin/x86 only runs on Intel processors, not AMDs. And more tellingly, it came out in the last round of the antitrust trial that Ruiz had basically agreed to testify on behalf of Microsoft in exchange for Gates allowing Windows to run on the new Athlons. Similarly, Gates threatened to make Windows fail to run on Intel processors if Intel didn't terminate their PC software division with...
[quote]Originally posted by cinder: I have a CRT. so cables that come with monitors are low quality? Interesting! =(
I don’t think they are low quality, they are just not über quality. You need a über quality monitor to go with the cable. The BNC Bargo cable should be a good one, if it true I don’t know. I don’t have a clue where you buy one. I use a GeForce card and the cables my Sony monitor came with, and I honestly don’t care if...
[quote]Originally posted by cinder: I'm interested to know if anyone can attest to differences between the 2D quality on the Radeon 9000 Pro and the GeForce4 Ti. 2D quality, clarity, sharpness is important to me for my work (web and graphic design) but I also like to play a few games now and then . . . =) I was all set to go for the GeForce when I order my new machine - but then I read a review of it saying that 2d was a little less clear than on some of the Ati...