or Connect

Posts by jowie74

The idea that keeps recurring when I speak to friends is that people want a way of being able to share apps. Even if that means a way of sending a link from one iPhone to another. Rather than just trying to spell out app names and then they have to go to the app store and do a search for themselves...
What do you mean by "real voice dialling"? Isn't that what we've been talking about?
I'm sure things like this will be included in future OS updates. Early days with all this voice recognition stuff. Firstly I'd like it to work properly "Play songs by Queen" ... "Dialling Jean (who you've not spoken to in years)"... I guess the best way round doing that would be to do it in stages... "Play songs" ... "What songs would you like to play?" "Queen" ... "Playing songs by Queen."Yes, very nice idea. My main bugbear, coming from other makes of phone, is that the...
I would add that the vibrate isn't very, er, vibratey. It sounds loud enough when it vibrates on the table, but in my pocket, compared to my last phone, I can't feel it at all.
Hi all, Well I finally made the switch to the iPhone as soon as the 3GS came out. It's lovely, of course and I wouldn't go back... But I've compiled a list of annoyances and wishes I thought I'd share with you. Some of them I may be able to sort out with apps if you can help?... Alarm and phone ring volumes This is probably my biggest annoyance. I may be watching a YouTube clip, or some music very quietly when I go to bed so I don't wake anyone. But if I don't turn the...
I don't think it was that because I don't have MS Office installed... Anyway I'm very surprised to be getting a reply about this now... This was several months ago! But thanks for the help anyway Things are different for me now... I have a nice Time Capsule and my iTunes library (along with many other things) get backed up all the time... I no longer have to worry about running out of disk space either, now I have a dedicated device! *sleeps easily*
Here in the UK, we can't pre-order from O2. I'm just going to ring them at 8am on Friday morning and hope for the best!
I'd be happy for a nice, empty store. Then I can go in there on Friday morning and get one without having to queue
ooops yes sorry... Yeah the should've done it real-time! Actually the only reason they couldn't is because their e-commerce server is running .Net ...
Yeah of course, because not including a Firewire cable costing $10 is reason for a CEO to be removed from a company...