or Connect

Posts by stompy

Better--and earlier--piece on the same subject.
"At this time, we have no plans to stay in business"Edit: Looks like Garmin isn't totally clueless, they're developing an Android phone with ASUS. (Will this be the nuviphone that actually ships?)
Good one, I needed that today
Here are two better links.
The very question I asked myself a while ago. Survey says...( Following addabox's suggestion to avoid further summons. )
I'd rather have GPS in the Touch before a camera. Most people with a Touch are probably already toting a phone with camera.
How is Apple different from any software re-seller?
The good Dr has quickly become one of my favorite contributers here, I would jump at the two phone plan described.I'm not sure I'm following you, are you saying unlimited data is the only practical plan? I don't want to see a rate hike, hopefully your worst case scenario stays confined to these boards.
Agreed. Although the first few conspiracy theories were fun to kick around, I'm getting bored with them. Greed and incompetence are usually sufficient explanations for business behavior.
Every time my family goes on a 2+ hour drive, the kids "gather around" a computer to watch a movie.