or Connect

Posts by stompy

+1 on the GPS. (Camera would be nice, but the GPS is my biggest wish.)
I knew if I read long enough, I would find one useful post on this thread. Thanks.
Were people really expecting desktop CPUs in an iMac? Or is it just that your wish, unfulfilled, is now a frustration?Realistically, Solipism is right, the iMac is a desktop with notebook parts (the core i7 is not in any version today, not sure why he wrote that bit).iMacs will have core i7 after it is available as a laptop part, and it won't get core i7 before the Macbook Pro. (I won't rule out "at the same time").
I hear you Jebediah.
You're right, iTunes plus with EMI was prior to Amazon MP3 store. Competition will make everyone better, but you need to chose a different example."A senior executive at another record company..."cheers
SlimDevices' squeezebox was introduced in late 2003.
Thanks for all your posts on this thread, they improved the s/n ratio dramatically.
All very good info, thanks!
http://xkcd.com/386/
Right, I'm in complete agreement, just adding another reference about how little the plaintiff has to lose.Big business for little Texas town, wish it would come to an end. Funny... the lawyer in the article's picture comes up a lot in these stories.