or Connect

Posts by stompy

My take on this is simply that Bronfman realizes the cell phone music market is just beginning; he'll give a nod to Apple if he can persuade the cell industry to work extra hard at selling his content.
Was that last photo really necessary?
Are you reading the article in the forum thread? The images only show up in the article linked from the appleinsider home page.
Sadly true.
The cleanup described on pinting, bluetooth, and network are very welcome.
aegis is referring to Apple's official explanation for delaying Leopard until October. Perhaps you haven't read it: "However, iPhone contains the most sophisticated software ever shipped on a mobile device, and finishing it on time has not come without a price -- we had to borrow some key software engineering and QA resources from our Mac OS(R) X team, and as a result we will not be able to release Leopard at our Worldwide Developers Conference in early June as planned"
Maybe I'm missing the tone of this comment, but m$ put this in windows messenger (activities, request remote assistance) long ago. For the record, screen sharing and time machine are the 2 Leopard features I'm looking forward to most.
When I talk to potential switchers, the state of Quicken Mac is an embarrassment. After reading the 3 quotes from Intuit reps specifically about Quciken, I am not hopeful. Uh, ok. You mean just like you've always been? Is this quote from someone in Intuit PR or in Intuit marketing?Translation: "We're still trying to get Quicken stable on leopard. Once we get over that hurdle, we'll worry about features.""Our Quicken Mac group will soon consist of one QA guy, testing on...
Fair enough.
I started to include something about that, but deleted because I thought you were talking about shipping iPods only.Do you mean damage attributable to the battery connector, or simply a connector that's worked loose? It seems like I've heard of the second, but not the first.