or Connect

Posts by stompy

Lots of people here know how many days/months/years since product Y update, but my money's on something the average joe would recognize as "way too long."   Something like this: It's been way too long since iPhones, iPads and MacBooks got retina displays, now the rest of the Apple screens are retina too.
Even if you don't want to accept credit cards, there are better services than paypal. Square does cash too: Square.com/cash .
Apple should display the min, average, and maximum cost of every app that has in-app purchases when the user presses download. Also, if the user is downloading a game, Apple should display a second table showing the per hour opportunity costs of playing the game. /s
The correct response is immediately below these words.
      Retractable bollards.
 http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/apple-finds-dc-is-tough-without-friends-94948.html “Everybody gets a shot at being a fair-haired boy and that can keep the regulators away for a while. But nobody stays favored forever. That’s why you need friends.” 
Thank you. Only reason I clicked on this article is to post the same thing. If you must have it, get a used copy.
Like anyone needs a reason to post on the internets. Pshaw! 
Dare to dream! Seriously though, it would've been a good day to drop the $30. I'd bet lots more people are considering a cellular iPad -- especially those whose usage matches up nicely with the 200MB Free plan that T-Mobile announced. Would the psychological difference between $499 and $529 (16gm mini) increase Apple's total profit? I'm sure Apple has studied it, but like you said, I still wish they'd drop that extra $30.
If you intend to use the retina display to read books, the new iPads are still 66 - 132% heavier than a Kindle paperwhite. I welcome any and all weight reductions. I've passed the threshold of needing more megapixels. I'm not saying Apple should stop improving the sensors, just that shoving in more megapixels won't accomplish that. PaulMJohnson gets it. My thoughts exactly.