or Connect

Posts by stompy

The new SMS alert sounds don't seem usable for all texts -- -- in this context, they make more sense. Assign the longest and loudest to the work server "contact." I don't want an annoying "wake me up" tone for every single SMS.
While additions are welcome, custom SMS tones are really all that's needed. Even better would be SMS tones per contact, with the option of selecting a custom tone. A number of co-workers rely on server originated SMS messages, they've jailbroken their phones solely to customize SMS tones .
Well done, as mine is only 2 weeks old.
As usual, the voice of reason. Most of this thread would disappear if people would simply read this Jeff's comment.
Oh internets, you never fail.
Agreed. Unfortunately, there's just no reasoning with the masses who already "know" that 1080 is more than 720. There's not much reason to prefer a 32" 1080 set over 720 for TV viewing--you practically have to sit on it o see the difference--yet many people think the price premium is worth it. Try telling that group they wasted their money.
I'm with you. There are lots of avenues to get recorded content, but only a couple solutions for streaming live events (e.g. mlb.com). Unfortunate then, that I see Apple simply trying to correct the mistakes they made in the first go-round. That's going to be hard enough already, without adding live events to the mix.I'd love to be wrong, but I don't read it in this rumor.
We have #1 and #2, what's #3?
Magic?
Yes, combined with another silly AI headline.